Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

18 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its quite a lengthy ban, did he murder somebody too? 😂

Was the second time he got caught for cocaine apparently so they gave him a ban long enough that they thought he wouldn't be able to play again. They were wrong :D 

Saido Berahino. Plays for Sheff Wed in League One now. Crazy considering that there was a time when he was being linked with United & City. There were a lot of players around 2013/14 being hyped up that never really did anything of note...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

Saido Berahino. Plays for Sheff Wed in League One now. Crazy considering that there was a time when he was being linked with United & City. There were a lot of players around 2013/14 being hyped up that never really did anything of note...

I think he went on strike to go to Spurs, sadly Spurs got lucky

Had no idea Leicester had signed Ademola Lookman until I watched their highlights and he nearly scored v Man. City.

Reminds me of a few of the young English players who went to Bundesliga 3-4 years ago, is Reece Oxford still out there?

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Had no idea Leicester had signed Ademola Lookman until I watched their highlights and he nearly scored v Man. City.

Reminds me of a few of the young English players who went to Bundesliga 3-4 years ago, is Reece Oxford still out there?

Yes, Oxford is still at Augsburg.

20 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think he went on strike to go to Spurs, sadly Spurs got lucky

Didn't Pulis reject a load of bids for him? Crazy really as he wasn't playing him much anyway from memory

51 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Khalid Boulahrouz.  Played at the back at wore number 9.  Can't be having that.

Complete hothead. I remember him losing his head in a WC match against Portugal in 06. Whole match was crazy, must have been about 4 red cards and 11 yellows.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Complete hothead. I remember him losing his head in a WC match against Portugal in 06. Whole match was crazy, must have been about 4 red cards and 11 yellows.

His nickname was The Cannibal, what did you expect 😂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â