Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

23 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Que? Obviously something major about this chap that I've also forgotten. 

When playing for Chelsea's youth team against us at Villa Park in a Youth Cup semi he put on one of the most shameful displays of gamesmanship I recall ever seeing, then decided at the end of the match along with a fellow word removed that also came to nothing decided to quite literally take the piss out of the crowd, probably the biggest crowd they'd ever played in front of at that point, to the extent they started having bottles chucked at them. So he decided to carry on piss taking but showed his cowardice by staying just a little further away.

Ever since witnessing that I've wished nothing but career ending tackles on the word removed.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Was watching Lazio-Genoa and A. Taarabt was listed as a sub for Genoa....so that's where he seems to have ended up.

I presume he's achieved nothing since he left QPR?

To ask the question is to answer it. 

8 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Was watching Lazio-Genoa and A. Taarabt was listed as a sub for Genoa....so that's where he seems to have ended up.

I presume he's achieved nothing since he left QPR?

Went to Benfica. Wouldn't play for thr first team unless he got into shape. So spent a year or two in the B team...

Waste of space.

9 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

I loved Portsmouth for a short period of time. Villa could do with him still just to make watching football enjoyable again.

Here's a pic of him in 2015, holy shit he hasn't aged well at all. I thought he was quality at Portsmouth, I remember a screamer he scored away to Charlton (I think it was). 

Andrés D'Alessandro.jpg

Â