Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

I'm doing it wrong, but Glen Murray at Palace... Who is he? Where did he come from? And how old is he?

I'd never heard of him until a month or so ago when he seemed to score about two goals a game for Palace... and he looks about 38.

YOUNG-Luke-0809_1269642.jpg

Turned down a move to Liverpool and went to qpr to play games, hasn't been heard of since

Very underrated player for us he was, bit of a constant, not brilliant, not rubbish, just dependable.

I've scoured the web and there has between no mention of him since being released at the end of last season. Literally nothing at all. I know his brother died tragically a few years ago so maybe he is just spending time with family?

Back on topic: Robbie Earle, Brian McClair, Pavel Srnicek and Andrea Silenzi.

as I dont watch much QPR matches I was a bit surprised to see Onouha play the other night. I remember we were heavily linked with him a few times

not a good player

He's been around for a long time. I remember him playing for Man City before the arab money. Shit in real life, a beast on fifa.

YOUNG-Luke-0809_1269642.jpg

Turned down a move to Liverpool and went to qpr to play games, hasn't been heard of since

I think he went to QPR to be nearer to his family home (Essex) following the death of his brother, which it seemed to me at least his family believed was a murder being passed off as an accident by Greek police who couldn't be arsed to investigate the incident.    That kind of stuff can consume your entire life and I won't criticise the bloke for anything he did career wise following the event. 

• Like 2

Vassell, has he retired?

I think so.

He goes to the same golf club/gym as my boss (The Warwickshire) and apparently he's there pretty much every day.

Oh, and he parks in the disabled spots.

Â