Ratings and Reactions: Tottenham - Villa

limpid

Huge win, real gutsy performance. Experienced players really stepped up today: Vlaar, Cleverley, Delph, Benteke, Guzan, Gabby all deserve praise. Baker too, with a tough job coming in for Clark after 20 mins.

Ref was trying his best for Spurs but we clung on. Hull and Sunderland losing makes this a great day.

LOVE THAT

TIMMY AT THE END BRILLIANT

DESERVED AND FINALLY WE BEAT THOSE STUPID NORTH LONDON TARTS

I imagine their local radio will have a few "they dun us like a kippa, guv!" and "they made us look like fakkin' mags!"

:D

• Like 1

MASSIVE.

I don't even care who played well or badly. I just care about the three points that should go a long way to keeping us up. On saying that, missing Sanchez for a bit isn't exactly a bad thing either!

Brilliant and I was really fearful after 20 minutes as we were letting Spurs have too much of the ball but then Delph started shouting at them and really upped his game and the rest followed and we got stuck into them.  Gabby, Benteke and Delph were great. Sanchez is a liability and gets left standing way too often leading to our defence having to step out to cover him. 

Delph MOTM

Massive win. Benteke has come into form at the perfect time.

Cleverley has become a very important player for us.

100%, he's come a long way since getting boo'ed from the home fans when he got subbed off.

• Like 1

Thought Vlaar was immense today , he may be off in a few weeks time but at least he's doing his bit to keep us up

Delph MOTM though , dominated that midfield

special shout out to Cleverly

hopefully Sanchez's enforced rest will see him not coming back , terrible player

worried we can get a team together for next week though

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM

Literally an invaluable win! Amazing feeling and we deserved it.

Gabby going off and Sanchez red is a bit of a bummer but hopefully Gabby will only miss the FA Cup and Man City away.

Vlar was immense he was MOTM for me and no I'm not installing an App (wtf) to register this.

VILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Like 1

Didn't like the team choice.

Loved the result. Absolutely massive, especially when you look at the results around us.

The results since Tim arrived haven't been perfect. But they've been a hell of a lot better and given us a chance. I imagine he's going to enjoy tonight.

Â