Pick your Villa song for Villa at FA Cup Semi Final

Villan4Life

That 'Aston Villa, that's who' song is ghastly. Who the hell voted for it?!

I think it would work as a chant.

But as an actual produced song it sounds terrible.

They were playing that before the West Brom cup game.

It has been played at every home game since. I believe it started the WBA league game before.

I like it's silly nature for home games, I do a little dance to it and it makes our kid laugh. But at Wembley? Nah not for me. We should try and drown it out.

It has been played at every home game since. I believe it started the WBA league game before.

I like it's silly nature for home games, I do a little dance to it and it makes our kid laugh. But at Wembley? Nah not for me. We should try and drown it out.

From what I've heard, the music at Wembley is a right pain in the arse anyway.

Blasts incredibly loudly right upto kick off and starts immediately at the half time/final whistle.

Drowns out any atmosphere.

Well I hadn't been paying any attention to this and it turns out we'll be playing 'Aston Villa that's who', a song I'd never heard before. 

Having heard now it I feel culpable for not voting, it's humiliatingly bad, especially if it's supposed to be our version of YNWA. Hopefully we can drown it out on Sunday with some actual chants. 

Seriously who votes for that?

Seeing as you could seemingly vote as many times as you wanted - probably just the bloke who wrote it, a million times.

dire.

The club have told me they removed duplicate votes. I'm not impressed with their method for doing so, but at least they realised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq1GJuyI1dY

Not sure how there's a Villa supporting school in Northern Ireland but I love the way they all say "who".

But seriously though, why is there a villa supporting primary school in Northern Ireland?

That song is awful imo, cringeworthy.

When I first heard it I thought it was a joke.
was at work yesterday and bro whatsapped it me.ill be hiding behind the settee when that starts Edited by Villan81

Â