Season Ticket 2015/6 who is renewing / buying

smetrov

Isn't that up until Saturday?

Not 100% sure, my old man said it was today so i just did it now because i was always going to renew anyway.

I think it was originally today, but they seem to have pushed it back a bit until the weekend.

I renewed yesterday, K7. It will be my 9th season in the same seat. I feel like they've got me now. It's like picking the same lottery tickets each week, even if I wanted to stop I couldn't, I'm trapped.

I changed my lottery numbers last week. Some of them just didn't feel right. I kept 4 and changed the other 2.

My old numbers are all going to get picked this weekend aren't they?

i actually wonder how many will renew or get tickets due to the takeover - or maybe wait until the take over and we start winning and become successful and start coming - suppose they'd have to face the same chants from the villa fans at the Burnley Game - that was funny!!  'Where were you when we were shit"  :)

Renewed today, but they told me I couldn't even buy a seat for my 3 year old son in the same area...even though plenty of seats free there.

I sit in the cheap seats (l1 lower) and they say they're not letting new people buy here. I sit here because that's where my friends sit, but I can't have my son sit next to me? What a load of shit, though he can have a seat in l2. He's 3 years old, he has to sit by me and way to go villa making it difficult for a new supporter to come on board...

i actually wonder how many will renew or get tickets due to the takeover - or maybe wait until the take over and we start winning and become successful and start coming - suppose they'd have to face the same chants from the villa fans at the Burnley Game - that was funny!!  'Where were you when we were shit"  :)

Fans stopped going for various reasons, mainly for what rubbish has been dished out, I did not think villa fans should be

That harsh on some returning. It should have been a better result for the final match. To which we dropped places in the table

I have been an unbroken season ticket holder for 37 years and have witnessed some tripe on the pitch, but would never

Have a jibe at my own fans returning after choosing to stay away when we are not good to watch. Knowing you Naz I was surprised with your comment of funny. (Don't come for any more £ signs they are not required now?)

Renewed my two last week despite son going away to Uni (fingers crossed) - 12th year on the trot since my return from the footballing wilderness (aka study, work, work, training, marriage and kids).

Just could not resist another season of highs and lows. Hopefully more highs this season but then again it could not get much worse.

Fans stopped going for various reasons, mainly for what rubbish has been dished out, I did not think villa fans should be

That harsh on some returning. It should have been a better result for the final match. To which we dropped places in the table

I have been an unbroken season ticket holder for 37 years and have witnessed some tripe on the pitch, but would never

Have a jibe at my own fans returning after choosing to stay away when we are not good to watch. Knowing you Naz I was surprised with your comment of funny. (Don't come for any more £ signs they are not required now?)

Good post - It is all about personal choices and not a better fan argument. If fans choose to pack it in it is their choice and frankly given the shite we have witnessed over the last few years who can blame them.

Just as I was getting the momentum to return to the season ticket fold.....I witnessed a cup final of all cup finals.

Bugger me it has set me back years......I'll recover, a new team one that wants to have a go and I'll be back.

• 3 weeks later...

After a season off (sitting in the North Stand Upper with an old lady that swears a lot and the most excitable kids in the world to the point that it's annoying behind me was enough to do me in for a year...) I've gone for a change of atmosphere and have acquired myself a seat in B3, Row 19 in the Trinity Middle.... Pass the mug of Hot Chocolate and Prawn Sandwiches old chap....

I had 10 season in the Holte and missed last season, I have also moved to the Trinity B3 for this season. I just want to watch and enjoy the match now. Plus the coffee and hog roast got me over there, if we are losing at least that will cheer me up. 

Edited by AndyM3000
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had their ticket and pack yet?  I note it says on OS that ST Holders should have their activiation code for AVTV by  now?

Has anyone had their ticket and pack yet?  I note it says on OS that ST Holders should have their activiation code for AVTV by  now?

They were emailed out a few days ago.

• 3 weeks later...
Â