Season Ticket 2015/6 who is renewing / buying

smetrov

After paying a fair bit for a Wembley ticket I'm just wondering say I was to buy a season ticket and only went to 2/3 games a season as I'm in Ireland , I can sell the other games yeah? Would I take much of a hit per game?

If you're going to do that then I'd say get one in the Lower North, will be £360 (although there are some cheaper tickets but not sure where), some games you'll make money (top 4) and some games you'll lose money but it'd probably even out over the year.

Renewed in K7 for another year. I do it more for the social side and meeting up with good mates then the football these days but I know come that first home game of the season I will end up with some blind optimism from somewhere. Sure that will soon change!

Isn't that up until Saturday?

Not 100% sure, my old man said it was today so i just did it now because i was always going to renew anyway. 

I think it was originally today, but they seem to have pushed it back a bit until the weekend.

I renewed yesterday, K7. It will be my 9th season in the same seat. I feel like they've got me now. It's like picking the same lottery tickets each week, even if I wanted to stop I couldn't, I'm trapped.

I'm going on my own too and driving from south London. I have a couple of mates that will come to some matches but probably about half on my own. I went to a pub near Wembley on my own for the final and ended up having people i don't know buy me drinks all day so i wouldn't worry about it, it's easy to get friendly with people when you're all Villa and i wouldn't say i'm generally the most sociable person day to day!

Edited by Razor

I didn't get one this season for the first time in a decade.

Will probably end up getting one this year however nobody I know wants to pay out the £500+ to get one. Not sure what to do, don't really want to buy just the one so may end up buying two and selling the other seat to friends and hope I break even on it.

• Like 1

Mmmm let me think.......splash out a small fortune on a season ticket to watch a team that has depressed me on a weekly basis for the last 4 years or put it towards another holiday in the sun. Tough one that.

Mmmm let me think.......splash out a small fortune on a season ticket to watch a team that has depressed me on a weekly basis for the last 4 years or put it towards another holiday in the sun. Tough one that.

your off to bognor as well are you.

your off to bognor as well are you.
Does the sun shine in Bognor?

If I could only afford one or the other it would be a tough choice.

After a season off (sitting in the North Stand Upper with an old lady that swears a lot and the most excitable kids in the world to the point that it's annoying behind me was enough to do me in for a year...) I've gone for a change of atmosphere and have acquired myself a seat in B3, Row 19 in the Trinity Middle.... Pass the mug of Hot Chocolate and Prawn Sandwiches old chap....

I renewed mine last week in full so I got that 5% Villa cash again. If the £10 tops are going again, I think I'll use it to get last seasons home and away kit, as I never got round to buying it.

Â