Season Ticket 2015/6 who is renewing / buying

smetrov

Won't renew.

This season was the first since the 80s that I didn't have a season ticket. Thanks to Lambert. Sods law we get to a cup final but I've seen Villa six times at wembley so not fussed about missing out.

Have picked my games this season and prefer doing it that way.

Seriously guys - you can get 20 months interest free purchases credit cards (ive just ordered a clydesdale one) - no fees and just set up a DD to clear the debt at a level suitable to yourself....

I know you can, but if I can pay off over 9 months it's less hassle then opening a new card, closing it etc. It's still a useful option and it is interest free so it's really much less hassle than a credit card.

Anyway, I applied last night and am just waiting confirmation that everything is set up. Can't wait to be going back on a regular basis. My ST is in L7.

Renewing 3 season tickets for the 28th, 23rd and 11th consecutive seasons. Without them I'd probably be wandering around Merry Hell buying crap I don't really need so I'm convinced the £1500 expenditure is actually saving me money. :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

K7 upper for me. Close enough to the ruffians the get the atmosphere, but far enough away to have a flask of hot chocolate and say "ooo that's out of order, the ref probably is a rocket polisher but there's no need to say it".

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

paid for mine today, R3 north stand. few lads i know go in R2 so ive got to ring up at the end of the month to see if i can get one in that area as at the moment there are no spaces. not fussed either way though.

I bought my first ever season ticket hoping i would get a cup final ticket in the ballot...i didn't. We were playing great at the time and i thought we were set for a great season but the last 3 results have me much less excited. I live 130 miles away too. K4 row 27.

Edited by Razor

I bought my first ever season ticket hoping i would get a cup final ticket in the ballot...i didn't. We were playing great at the time and i thought we were set for a great season but the last 3 results have me much less excited. I live 130 miles away too. K4 row 27.

Row in front of me

Just bought my first ST :) K4, row 11 - anybody about?!

Depends whether your K4 is closer to K5 or K3. I'm on row 12 in the middle of K5.

I've never had a season ticket, but my Mrs has taken on a new job which entails her working Saturdays. Do I take the plunge and buy one? I'm tempted to wait a little and see what sort of business we do this summer.

Yes. Edited by brommy

Renewed on Thursday. Trinity Upper. Comes with a free rug to put over your knees 

Surely they should offer you a complementary vertigo tablet up there as well? I took my daughter up to the Upper Trinity when we lost at home to Everton 3-0 a season or so ago (Benteke missed a pen) and it reminded me of Wembley!!

Edited by Raver50032

After paying a fair bit for a Wembley ticket I'm just wondering say I was to buy a season ticket and only went to 2/3 games a season as I'm in Ireland , I can sell the other games yeah? Would I take much of a hit per game?

I would buy one.

If only I had someone to go with. :(

I've renewed mine - I go to the home games alone too these days - all the people I used to go with have deserted me in one way or another (hmm, maybe it's me ) - but as I am a ST  holder and all those around me are too, I have, over the years become  friends with all the people who sit by me so going alone doesn't bother me as I meet good friends when I get there - you too will make friends if you have fellow ST holders around you - don't be afraid - if I as a mere female can do it, you can too!

• Like 3

Renewed on Thursday. Trinity Upper. Comes with a free rug to put over your knees 

Surely they should offer you a complementary vertigo tablet up there as well? I took my daughter up to the Upper Trinity when we lost at home to Everton 3-0 a season or so ago (Benteke missed a pen) and it reminded me of Wembley!!

It's a great view from there though. Can see play developing much better than from a low vantage point. But climbing all the stairs nearly kills me. The heart is going ten to the dozen by the time I get to my seat. Good job the games are usually not very exciting as it gives it time to calm down again

I would buy one.

If only I had someone to go with. :(

I've renewed mine - I go to the home games alone too these days - all the people I used to go with have deserted me in one way or another (hmm, maybe it's me ) - but as I am a ST  holder and all those around me are too, I have, over the years become  friends with all the people who sit by me so going alone doesn't bother me as I meet good friends when I get there - you too will make friends if you have fellow ST holders around you - don't be afraid - if I as a mere female can do it, you can too!

I was going to say this too. You soon get to know the people sitting around you so it doesn't really feel like you are alone. 

Â