Sign in to follow this  
smetrov

Season Ticket 2015/6 who is renewing / buying

Iam in the probably camp in the minute.Not quite sure why  - but whilst I would be devastated to see us go down -  I am that bored and saddened by the state of the premiership  - I would be more up  for it - if we were starting next season in the championship - rather than scratching about for the odd win in another season of premier league struggles

I think SHA & Wolves fans may disagree with you. 

Lambert leaving has pushed me much more renewing.  Lerner selling up would 100% guarantee it for me.

If we have a new owner by the start of next season I'll get one. If Lerner is still here I might get a half season ticket depending on how the season is going.

Yes - Ive had such discussions - they all say the prem is the place to be......I just yearn for us to win a few home games...

Renewing regardless - what else is there to do on a Saturday/Sunday/Monday?

• Like 1

Pillage the local villages!

I'll be renewing. Without the balance of having to be awake at parts of weekends and get out of the house, I'd essentially be an alcoholic hermit.

• Like 1

I'm not ashamed to say I didn't bother this season. We were going nowhere with Lerner still in place and Lambert's new contract put me off completely.

Next season I may well feel differently, although it is such an uncertain time for the club today ahead of the QPR and Spurs games.

I'm assuming if we went down any possible takeover would be off, so I think that would be enough to put me off again. I don't think being in the Championship alone would put me off as we'd have some derbies again and like someone else said it would just be something a bit different to the same old garbage we have to endure every season right now. However, Lerner still being there in August with us in the Championship could signal a Leeds/Sheff Weds scenario.

If we stay up and Lerner manages to sell it would be an interesting time to be a Villa fan again.

I may go in for it this time...

Haven't really decided yet. If I don't it'll come down to money - a few other developments in real life might make it tough.

Our division won't decide it but it has crossed my mind that Lerner's had his last of my money. Not quite there yet though.

Always have and always will. Followed them and had ST in the third division so why not wherever we are? There was no love lost between ellis and myself even though I detested him and no matter how shit the previous managers were (and boy we had some shite) I still renewed and went even when I didn't have a ST for whatever reason.

The goods times when we have them make the ache and pain of the shite times pale into insignificance. Then again villa is for life and not just when the times are good.

Edited by nazvfc
  • Like 4

If we have a new owner by the start of next season or if Lerner opens his wallet I'll get one. Just hope it's not going to be the same old shit.

Edited by Arj Guy

No season ticket for me.

Didn't renew this season after a very long run (somewhere around 1990) thanks to being bored shitless by Lambert.

This term I've been a few times. My old seat is always empty so I go back there, and its nice not to have to force myself to go and watch us lose to the usual **** suspects in the top five.

Pick and choose for me.

I'm not saying he's typical, but one of the Wolves fans I know hates the PL and never wants to return. He says it's basically been the perfect season, with them being good, but not quite good enough to go up. I can't say I blame him really. 

Will get a season ticket for the first time in years, if we get relegated.

Sure, the calibre on display will not be there, the razzmattaz won't be there. At least I could go there with optomism, see some goals, see some encouragement, something to shout about, something to cheer about, can go home with a smile, and belief we are moving somewhere and pushing forward. Even it is just back to PL.

I'll renew, as always. Upper Holte wings, as always.

• Like 1

People saying they'll look forward to more home wins if they end up renewing in the Championship might want to ask Wigan and Fulham (2 recently relegated teams) how that has gone.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Â