Season Ticket 2015/6 who is renewing / buying

smetrov

Prices 'frozen' for next season; http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~4621276,00.html?

Although fairly sure you got 5% Villa Cash automatically last year and 10% if you paid in full before x date, whereas this year it's gone for all but people who pay in full and that's reduced to 5%

So actually a 5% increase which is cleverly hidden in marketing. Won't stop me buying a new one though, I just can't walk away!

Edit; just read more, actually payment plan buyers will get 3% Villa Cash instead of 5% (2% rise in amount you pay) and in full buyers will get 5% VC instead of 10% as stated above.

Edited by jackbauer24

• 2 weeks later...

Should we have had a renewal pack ? - I haven't

I renewed early to get villa cash last year - surprised they have dropped that.

Dealing with the club seems more chaotic than ever these days - wembley coach tickets didn't arrive until the day before, took six months and many emails to get 2 pavers laid....

Hmm yeah, I haven't received anything for renewing yet...they're normally hot on that, and I'd probably have received a bszzilion phone calls by now normally.

Sure well get something new soon, need to look into costs of season ticket for my 3 year old son too. Weighing up to get him a seat or just pretend he's under 3 for another season lol

I didn't have an ST this season as I had grown disillusioned with how things were going with the whole Lerner/Lambert thing... Been to a couple of games this season and found that I didn't really miss the whole thing...

But with the recent change of management and the prospect of renewing my time with my very good Villa friends... I'm back next season, whichever league we are in. Lower Holte Block L4... looking forward to the roller coaster again...

• Like 2

didnt renew this season purely down to work commitments at weekends but im definately buying for next season and would have even if lambert was still here. more to life than working every weekend and ive missed going if im honest, only managed one game this season. probably will be sitting in the north stand with a few mates who sit there, right near the away fans.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Will be renewing after Cup Final. Front row Lower North bang in the middle of the goal. Classed as a restricted view but its fine & also perfect for abusing opposition goalies as Foster , Hart & the Blackpool goalie can testify too.

• Like 1

Might be back for next season, had been a season ticket holder for 8 seasons, but didn't renew this year due to buying a house and the weekly matches became more of a habit.

Been to quite a few games this season and when you don't go often, no matter what result its actually quite enjoyable, I've missed going!

Might be back for next season, had been a season ticket holder for 8 seasons, but didn't renew this year due to buying a house and the weekly matches became more of a habit.

Been to quite a few games this season and when you don't go often, no matter what result its actually quite enjoyable, I've missed going!

This although I missed the last couple of seasons as I also was saving for my post-graduate course as well. All paid off now, mortgage payments are the norm and now it's time to "treat" myself to a ST. Will be renewing with Zebra before this weekend to get myself in the ballot (I am eligible for cup tickets in May but I worry they will all be gone by then).

Seriously guys - you can get 20 months interest free purchases credit cards (ive just ordered a clydesdale one) - no fees and just set up a DD to clear the debt at a level suitable to yourself....

Â