Baseball 2015

maqroll

Nobody is giving him anything to hit. He's the one regular player who can hit the ball, so obviously teams won't let him beat them.

Fortunately our pitching is among the best in the league. 3 wins in 4 on a West coast trip in LA/SF is fantastic.

• 3 weeks later...

Price to the Jays too.

Mets fans are a weird bunch. Seem enraged we pulled the plug on Gomez and that we're now after the "inferior" Bruce. Bruce's career averages are better than Gomez' best season - Gomez has only played well for a couple of years in his career and he's older than Bruce. Sounds like Bruce is going to cost less too.

Seems Bruce is a no go.

Cespedes it is! Obviously better player of the 3, but only this year to go on his contract. If we've give up a lot, that's stupid. If we didn't give up a tonne AND can re-sign him, that would be great.

Seems Bruce is a no go.

Cespedes it is! Obviously better player of the 3, but only this year to go on his contract. If we've give up a lot, that's stupid. If we didn't give up a tonne AND can re-sign him, that would be great.

Hes gonna play for every club before he retires at this rate

Last few nights have been bad ones.

I still can't get my head around the Porcello contract, is there a reason Boston overpaid by such a crazy amount? The guy is barely league average. Would have been like us giving Niese a 5/$100m deal a few years back.

Last few nights have been bad ones.

I still can't get my head around the Porcello contract, is there a reason Boston overpaid by such a crazy amount? The guy is barely league average. Would have been like us giving Niese a 5/$100m deal a few years back.

Our reason for not re-signing Lester was because he was 30, and our focus was on younger pitchers who would command cheaper contracts. 

Porcello had a good season, so that was enough for Cherington.

Sandoval is a playoff beast, so that was enough for Cherington, never mind he's basically a .270 15HR player who is massively overweight.

Idiotic deals, and it should cost Cherington his job. Lucchino is already gone, only a matter of time before they clean house yet again.

Â