Baseball 2015

maqroll

great baseball name, lol

and looking like a very good player

meanwhile hanley has injured his twice injured left shoulder...not good

Mets calling up Syndergaard for a spot start on Tuesday. If he does well, I think that'll be curtains for Dillon Gee. And more importantly, good for my fantasy team...

• 2 weeks later...

deGromm with 11 K's today, a one hitter. Looking dominant lately. Now if Niese can pull it together and Syndergaard can keep solid, I'll have 3 Mets pitchers to bank on. Niese is not flashy, but very steady. Go Mets  :huh:  :unsure:  :blink:  :ph34r:  :blush:  :rolleyes:  :o

I quite like Niese, most the Met fans I know don't like him. Although, I'm going to Citi on June 13th and he's the one I'd rather not see of the guys we currently have up. Even Bartolo, he's been great this season so far. Feast mode!

I traded him for Ventura last week because it was looking like he was possibly hurt worse than what they were saying.  Someone just dropped him in another league, so I might try to claim him off waivers just in case he bounces back. Bad news for Nats, but it wasn't like he was really helping them.

So watching the Yankees this year isn't good for your mental health. Ranging between bloody invincible one week and freakin pathetic the other. The bottom half of our lineup is a joke and somehow we've won a fair amount of games. I wake up this morning and see we've wasted a Tanaka start giving him a distinctly unimpressive one run of support in Miami, losing 2-1. We won't be busy in late October. Could be worse though, eh Mike? :)

Â