Pre-Match Thread, Waiting In The Wings!

Kingman

In light of our injuries and suspensions I would go;

Guzan (harsh on Given but Guzan is our #1 and we are playing to get into the FA Cup Final)

Hutton Vlaar Baker and Okore (quick and a better player and defender than Richardson)

Bacuna Cleverly Delph Grealish

Cole/Gil in the hole

Benteke

And we will win 2-0

In light of our injuries and suspensions I would go;

Guzan (harsh on Given but Guzan is our #1 and we are playing to get into the FA Cup Final)

Hutton Vlaar Baker and Okore (quick and a better player and defender than Richardson)

Bacuna Cleverly Delph Grealish

Cole/Gil in the hole

Benteke

And we will win 2-0

Interesting.. don't think Liverplop would see it coming which might give us an element of surprise.

I dont think there is a cat in hells chance of Okore playing left back. If Sherwood kept faith with Richardson after QPR, he will do against after Spurs. Even though the thought of him defending against Sterling scares me to hell, I keep telling myself QPR was all down to fitness and he can only get better.

----------------------Given--------------------

Bacuna------Vlaar------Baker-----Lowton/(Cissokho if fit)

------------------Cleverley----Delph-----------

N'Zogbia--------------------------------Grealish

-------------Benteke--Agbonlahor--------------

You just know that Gerrard is going to pop up with an injury time penalty or direct free kick... We need to make sure we are two goals up by then. Never forgiven him for that horror show tackle he did on George Boateng - IIRC he even admitted in his autobiography that he was trying to break his leg?

Well, even if we somehow win, Arsenal will clearing in the woods us in the final anyway.

You never know. They choked against small heath and were 2-0 down in ten minutes against the mighty Hull.

Tempted to get one of these

380x450_fitbox-c13002808_h.jpg

It's just down to whoever gets the good fortune on the day at this stage of a competition, so no predictions from me. I'll be in the air while the game is going on so hoping for some good news when I touch down at BHX.

Come on the Villa boys!!!!!!!!

Edited by flamingsombrero

This is the biggest game for me since the last time we met them in that semi final at old trafford like 20 years ago, I have so many extremely annoying liverpool supporting friends you cant even imagine.

Always going on about how good liverpool are and that next year is their year, And thinking it's evry players dream to play for liverpool cause of their special song and the kop...

There is not a villa fan out there that hates liverpool more than me, they are like mine small heath.

If we lose this game i will have a mental breakdown.