• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Meh. We were shit today, but we always are against United.

Not a game to be drawing any conclusions from (except maybe Gil being frozen out).

Tuesday is the game that matters.

It would be far better if we just gave them 6 points a season. When we inevitably lose, it always knocks us for six. We'll probably lose to QPR now because of this.

What a ridiculous statement.
Really? Which bit? You don't think we already give them 6 points a season?
I doubt he does think that, no. Have you followed us at all this season? You might recall we picked up a point just four months ago at home, a point that may well be the difference between survival and relegation come May.

Think before you post.

Think before you post?

What an utterly patronising thing to say.

Just for future reference, it's not needed.

• Like 2

It would be far better if we just gave them 6 points a season. When we inevitably lose, it always knocks us for six. We'll probably lose to QPR now because of this.

It doesn't necessarily mean we'll lose to QPR now. We didn't get smashed by 4 or 5 at least and I suspect the players minds were probably focused on that game today. Today changes nothing for me.
It doesn't mean that no, I just think we will. It's supposition. Not everything that everyone posts on here needs to stand up to factual scrutiny. Some things are just opinion.

I doubt he does think that, no. Have you followed us at all this season? You might recall we picked up a point just four months ago at home, a point that may well be the difference between survival and relegation come May.

Think before you post.

Think before you post?

What an utterly patronising thing to say.

Just for future reference, it's not needed.

Thats hardly patronising considering you posted "You don't think we already give them 6 points a season?", when Man Utd haven't taken six points off us.

I see that as him, maybe indelicately, informing you that you've got a fairly basic fact completely wrong.

• Like 1

Groundhog day today

No brain on the pitch again the blind alley runners back to their habits and all to easy for a poor united side.

Never expected to get anything today but was hoping for some good signs, Nzogbia should be put in a bin and never seen again

if only delpth was the player he thinks he is lowton was poor but out of position and gabby has gone back to being gabby looking for the foul rather than

beating people. Mr Sherwood has to stop being eveyones mate and make some tough decisions for the sake of the club and not the players.

It's like Lambert never left.

The managers tactics and team selections are just woeful.

Except we've actually been scoring and played a lot better… dont be so melodramatic. 

Exactly!

Think before you post.

I try to avoid that! [emoji1]

Always a dangerous approach that thinking bit.

It doesn't necessarily mean we'll lose to QPR now. We didn't get smashed by 4 or 5 at least and I suspect the players minds were probably focused on that game today. Today changes nothing for me.
It doesn't mean that no, I just think we will. It's supposition. Not everything that everyone posts on here needs to stand up to factual scrutiny. Some things are just opinion.

Really? Never would've guessed.

Anyway, the QPR game was always massive.

Did not have us down for anything today but at 2-1 down I hoped we might be able to nick something. Annoyed it ended up being 3-1 and even more annoyed listening to the usual biased w*nkfest of a commentary and report about how wonderful Man U are.

I did smile though the way Arsenal were apparently fortunate that Liverpool's defence was so poor according to some pundits. The media biased towards Man U and Liverpool…..never!

Poor, no quality, the worst part however was the fact we had no fight, second to every 50/ 50 ball. very worrying performance from every angle.

We played way to deep for a team with 2 forwards on the pitch, if were going to play that deep then play with defensive minded players. The subs were way off

We looked naive UTV

So boring until Benteke scored, a classic Old Trafford performance by our players.

I enjoyed the last ten minutes but only because I was smashed and singing que sera sera (to myself in an empty room)

Clark needs to be very careful in the next two games.

Edited by chappy

We drew at Villa Park in December v United?

Not this season we haven't

We drew at Villa Park in December v United?
I bet if you average all the seasons results since the start of the PL it'll be close to 6 points a season to them.

Not this season we haven't

I didn't say this season or any season in particular.

They are a better team than us we all know that.

The only way you ever stand a chance of competing with a team better than you is to deny them space and time to play..... we stood off them.

Their work off the ball was far superior to ours

When we had the ball they closed us down......when they had the ball we stood off them.....that was fundamentally the difference.

They wanted it more than us and it showed.

It is clear when you spend fortunes you get better players, but we are usually talking about their ability ON the ball.

Work off the ball is a tad easier to make up the difference in talent.....We were woeful, its in exusable.

Edited by TRO

Â