• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Only strange thing thing for me was playing Cole ahead of gil don't understand that at all.

I don't understand how n zogbia starts ahead of him either. He must be doing something in training that we don't know about only logical explanation

Edited by Demitri_C

Only strange thing thing for me was playing Cole ahead of gil don't understand that at all.

I don't understand how n zogbia starts ahead of him either. He must be doing something in training that we don't know about only logical explanation

I saw that ;)

• Like 1

Zog wasn't that bad today, i would rather he and Gil started

You can't go to old Trafford and refuse to attack for 80 minutes. If lambert had done that he would have been destroyed.

Ref was poor. Their fans continue to piss me off. Worst fans in the country. Don't make a noise all game then leave at 80 minutes!!! Then you have day trippers with their half and half scarfs giving it the big 'un.

Poor day all round.

Benteke was pathetic.

I thought we started well, and although utd had more chances they were no better than our chances in the first half before the goal.

First goal, utd absolutely overloaded Hutton's side when they knew he was struggling and we didn't track our runners.

Second half we sat back too much, and the second goal is all on bacuna for me, the ball comes to him where he has time and space to help us keep the ball, lowton makes a run to help him but he just played a pass to one of their centre backs, okore has to cover for lowton, and rooney and falcao have too much space in the middle.

Our goal was one of the luckiest worst goals all round(defending and attacking) I've seen in a while.

And I really don't understand what happened for the last goal.

Overall I'd say we were nowhere near as bad as some are suggesting IMO, we looked a bit outnumbered in the middle but dangerous when we got the ball forward as well.

Hutton bacuna and Sanchez were the weakest performers for me, thought okore and Clark were decent, some of benteke's hold up play in the second half was good as well

Edited by jjaacckk91

Never looked like getting anything, no real threat going forward & no composure on the ball anywhere. I don't think the lineup or gameplan was terrible but the fullbacks struggled throughout the match and none of our forwards had a good game. But tbh, there was little chance of getting anything in this fixture, Tuesday is the big one. the worst effect of today could be the relative difference in momentum it's set up between us and QPR. 

some illustration of the gulf in the two sides today: Man Utd's cheapest player out there today was Daley Blind, who cost £14m, while our most expensive was N'Zogbia at £10m. pay £30m and you get a Herrera - pay £5m and you get a Sanchez. not to say we can't expect a better performance than today, but realistically they are always going to be stronger than us when there's such a vast gulf in resources.

Been today and was really impressed with Lowton he was brilliant.We were totally outplayed imo passed out the park but wasnt actually too bad.Guzan's distribution was awful really disappointed me today but made up with couple great saves.Im sure we will beat QPR

• Like 1

Been today and was really impressed with Lowton he was brilliant.We were totally outplayed imo passed out the park but wasnt actually too bad.Guzan's distribution was awful really disappointed me today but made up with couple great saves.Im sure we will beat QPR

Not sure Lowton was that great at all really. In fact I'm not sure anyone comes away with any credit. Clark and Okore weren't bad though.

Guzan's distribution was awful.

It would be far better if we just gave them 6 points a season. When we inevitably lose, it always knocks us for six. We'll probably lose to QPR now because of this.

What a ridiculous statement.
Really? Which bit? You don't think we already give them 6 points a season?

It would be far better if we just gave them 6 points a season. When we inevitably lose, it always knocks us for six. We'll probably lose to QPR now because of this.

It doesn't necessarily mean we'll lose to QPR now. We didn't get smashed by 4 or 5 at least and I suspect the players minds were probably focused on that game today. Today changes nothing for me.

I doubt he does think that, no. Have you followed us at all this season? You might recall we picked up a point just four months ago at home, a point that may well be the difference between survival and relegation come May.

Think before you post.

Â