Have you got a pet(s)?

Marka Ragnos

Yep, I woke up with it practically in my mouth this morning though :D

He's like an amalgam of the first cat we ever had (fluffy, huge tail - but black and white) and the one we have now (ginger and white colouring).
  • Like 2

Found out our cat likes to play fetch

Wtf!

Most cats will do that, especially when they are young - a small ball made from screwed-up silver paper is ideal. We had one cat who actually invented a game where she would flick said ball through the gap under a door, and you had to flick it back. We called it door tennis, and got some really good rallies going, trying to outwit each other by varying speed and angles. Her other favourite game was goalkeepers, where she stood in front of the door and you threw the ball, which she had to catch or bat away. It was bloody hard to score past her.
  • Like 1

Wtf!

Most cats will do that, especially when they are young - a small ball made from screwed-up silver paper is ideal. We had one cat who actually invented a game where she would flick said ball through the gap under a door, and you had to flick it back. We called it door tennis, and got some really good rallies going, trying to outwit each other by varying speed and angles. Her other favourite game was goalkeepers, where she stood in front of the door and you threw the ball, which she had to catch or bat away. It was bloody hard to score past her.

Chloe has a funny game that she plays.She lies on her back under the bed then putting her claws on the underside of the bed she goes all over,like swimming under the bed.

• Like 1

Wtf!

Chloe has a funny game that she plays.She lies on her back under the bed then putting her claws on the underside of the bed she goes all over,like swimming under the bed.
Kitten funny shaped slides under the chairs - Кот…: http://youtu.be/DY5gVUPQimM
  • Like 2

Wtf!

My cat was a massive snooker fan we had a small table that he used to get on and pot all the balls with his paw, but also would sit and watch snooker on the TV.

• Like 1

I want a horse

I once ate a horse steak in Sicily.  When I say steak, it seemed like a whole leg.  I woke up the next morning only for someone to ask "why the long face?".  WHOA! It's OK, I replied.  Just a case of the trots. 

• Like 1

I want a horse

I once ate a horse steak in Sicily.  When I say steak, it seemed like a whole leg.  I woke up the next morning only for someone to ask "why the long face?".  WHOA! It's OK, I replied.  Just a case of the trots. 

funny-horse_o_1962971.jpg

• Like 1

Â