Have you got a pet(s)?

Marka Ragnos

Always had dogs in the family home when growing up. When they passed it was very hard and as my parents were older, they still wanted a pet but didn't want the commitment of a new puppy at their age so they took in a couple of rescue cats. The 2 soon grew to 5! Sadly one died of cat cancer but the other 4 are great. They all have their own distinct personalities.

As for me, I'd love a dog but can't commit to having one, with the hours I work. It just wouldn't be far. 

• Like 1

full.jpg

Thats The Goose, although she is a fair few yearts older now, in fact she'll be 11 in a few weeks

Gorgeous. What a face! :thumb:
Just looks **** scary to me. [emoji46]
  • Like 3

full.jpg

Thats The Goose, although she is a fair few yearts older now, in fact she'll be 11 in a few weeks

Gorgeous. What a face! :thumb:
Just looks **** scary to me. [emoji46]

Yes, ole Goose may have a bit of Orc in her ...

hqdefault.jpg

This was taken the other day, she was **** filthy, my mom n dad are having work done in the house and she was covered in brick dust and shit

unnamed.jpg

I see that she's doing her bit -- like most dogs -- to contribute to the renovations ...  :)

I've always liked both dogs and cats, but lately I've definately become more of a 'cat person'.

I have 2 cats:

Scrappy (named that because he was found in a scrapyard (or Cradley Heath gypsy camp, to be more accurate)).

Edwin, who we got from the Cats Protection in Birmingham. They named him Edwin, and we liked it.

Also, as my girlfriend has moved in, her pet chinchilla Howard has also moved in (named after Howard Moon from the Boosh).

Lately, a 3rd cat has turned up, and we can't seem to get rid of him. Our cat flaps aren't locked, and every morning we'll come downstairs and he'll be asleep on the settee. Annoying.

• Like 1

Â