Travel Plans

Kingman

Had it confirmed by a mate who works for Virgin that no alcohol will be permitted on Sunday's services from Birmingham Moor Street, roll on the bottle of coke that smells funny  B)

Virgin don't run from Moor Street.

Had it confirmed by a mate who works for Virgin that no alcohol will be permitted on Sunday's services from Birmingham Moor Street, roll on the bottle of coke that smells funny  B)

Virgin don't run from Moor Street.

I think he was passing on the information from someone that works in the industry, so to speak.

As long as you know that it's a dry train its not a problem tucking away a few beers if you want a drink. It's just those who aren't aware and turn up obviously carrying beers which may have a problem and get stopped getting on the platform.

Doesn't affect me as I'll be starting in Bath or Bristol so anticipating a chilled out few beers with a seat, though not as much fun as all you lot.

Im going down on train from Moor St just wondering how far is the Stafium from the Wembley Stadium station,I know it might sound daft to ask but taking my 4 year old and I think I might have a few piggy backs the lazy bugger.

Edited by midian

The Chiltern website said to buy a super off peak return between Birmingham and Wembley. I did that and noticed it said on the ticket "only via high Wycombe". I have since gone into National Rall website and none of the services seem to call at High Wycombe. Anyone else have this problem?

The Chiltern website said to buy a super off peak return between Birmingham and Wembley. I did that and noticed it said on the ticket "only via high Wycombe". I have since gone into National Rall website and none of the services seem to call at High Wycombe. Anyone else have this problem?

When I booked it showed as 1 change at Leamington Spa then to Wembley so it passed through Wycombe but now its no changes on all trains so I guess they have bypassed the change to get straight to Wembley and more train times have been added

Yeah that's just the route, it doesn't have to stop there though

When I booked it showed as 1 change at Leamington Spa then to Wembley so it passed through Wycombe but now its no changes on all trains so I guess they have bypassed the change to get straight to Wembley and more train times have been added

I think the change was a replacement bus service due to a landslide. That has since been cleared.

I was happy about not having to travel down from Brum but fate would have it that the zombie run (2.8 hours later) I'm doing on Saturday goes later than the last train back to Oxford. That means hotel in Brum it is and travelling down from there afterall.

Just booked a 7am National Express which gets me to Victoria at 9:35.

I am running a mini bus from Malvern. Have four seats available due to people dropping out. Leaving at 8:30am, have a few stops on the way to pick up friends. £20 per person to cover fuel and parking booked at the stadium. Don't mind you having a drink as long as it's not over the top as we have the bus as a favour. PM me if interested.

Â