Travel Plans

Kingman

Coach is only around £20 from digbeth leaving at 9.30 , returns 45 min after game

That's what I've booked too - cheap, direct, easy. All that's needed. Gets there in plenty of time to soak up atmosphere, no messing with the tube, straight back after match.

Would have preferred Official Travel but that's £10 more per person which seems ridiculous since Villa should be arranging a mass discount for all the coaches they are supposed to be putting on. I can't see how National Express can put a special coach from Digbeth to Wembley for 33% less but there you go!

The only way a coach will be leaving that car park after 45mins is if the names Chitty-chitty bang-bang!

Quite possibly , having said that it took me over an hour to get on to the platform last time i went to wembley , swings and roundabouts!

I feel sorry for you Brummies who presumably are going to have to come down on the trains with the dippers.

I'm on a train all the way up to Lime Street after the game, we really need to win

I feel sorry for you Brummies who presumably are going to have to come down on the trains with the dippers.

We were out numbered against Man Ure, about 10-1, on the train from the North East into Kings Cross. I think it'll be a similar against Liverpool. Still out sang them though, and it'll be the same on Sunday! 

Worth noting anyone getting the train from Snow Hill on Sunday, all trains are being diverted to Moor Street. No trains leaving Snow Hill prior to 13:00. Despite the website and National Rail stating that trains will still leave from Birmingham Snow Hill  :huh:

http://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/mobile/news/fa-cup-semi-finals-18-and-19-april

Edited by Avflife

Worth noting anyone getting the train from Snow Hill on Sunday, all trains are being diverted to Moor Street. No trains leaving Snow Hill prior to 13:00. Despite the website and National Rail stating that trains will still leave from Birmingham Snow Hill :huh:

http://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/mobile/news/fa-cup-semi-finals-18-and-19-april

Ridiculous isn't it.

Christ, I am glad I have seen this thread. I would have turned up to snow hill about 9am Sunday and been rightly pissed off when no train turned up.

At least we know to go to moor street but I bet there will be a lot of people who still go to snow hill.

Â