Travel Plans

Kingman

How are you getting there?

Came across this if it helps anybody out!

Transfer from Birmingham or Reading to Wembley Stadium

Taking a trip to see Aston Villa or Reading in the FA Cup Semi Finals at Wembley Stadium?

Then let us take the stress and hassle out of driving and parking at the game. Take the coach direct from Birmingham and Reading to the gates of Wembley Stadium for all the action.

Book FA Cup Semi Final coach travel now via the Journey Planner on this page and guarantee yourself a seat alongside all the action.

Coming soon - book travel from Liverpool/Blackburn to Wembley...
Travel in style...
  • Official coach travel to FA Cup Semi Final at Wembley Stadium
  • Coach travel direct from Birmingham Coach Station and Reading
  • Up to 30% off standard event price fares
  • Aston Villa: Adult: £20.50, child: £12.00
  • Reading: Adult: £20.00, child: £12.00
  • Coach travel from Liverpool/Blackburn will also be available to book soon
  • Date: 18th April and 19th April 2015
  • Aston Villa kick-off: 15:00
  • Reading kick-off: 17:20
  • All coaches will leave Wembley 45 minutes after the game has finished 

http://www.nationalexpress.com/wherewego/events/wembley-stadium/FA-Cup-Semi-Final.aspx

Edited by Kingman

Anyone ever parked at Wembley before?

It's pretty expensive at £30, but train there and back will cost us about £30 each anyway so between three of us, parking and fuel (about another £30) will probably work out cheaper.

Anyone got any experience of how hard it is to get away after the game or get into Wembley?

(I've literally never driven in London so I have next to no idea)

It's pretty expensive at £30, but train there and back will cost us about £30 each anyway so between three of us, parking and fuel (about another £30) will probably work out cheaper.

Anyone got any experience of how hard it is to get away after the game or get into Wembley?

I'm sure there's a website, where you can park on someone's drive nearby, and then get the tube into Wembley. Probably be cheaper than £30.

• Like 1

I'd probably use junction 4 of the M1 and park near Harrow on the Hill tube, but that is just me guessing. An idea for you anyway.

There are quite a few roads in and out, I can't imagine *that* many people will drive right in either.

I'm kind of happy to use the official parking. it's expensive but like I said there should be 3 of us going so between us it would work out about 20 quid each (30 for fuel and 30 for parking)

I'd just be worried about it taking us hours to get there and back whereas the train would be relatively quick

London midland are doing unlimited travel in a day for £20

click

Might help

Sold.

Also, with that you can get first class for £30 instead of the 20 for standard. I'm tempted by that too :)

But that London midland offer is only for London Midland services. Is there a LM service to Wembley?

There's plenty to Euston.

Just hop on the tube from there. it'll be a couple of quid.

But that London midland offer is only for London Midland services. Is there a LM service to Wembley?

If he's got an oyster it will be. But if he doesn't he'll need an all day pass which is just under £8.

If he's got an oyster it will be. But if he doesn't he'll need an all day pass which is just under £8.

You can use a contacless bank card as well. As the gates may be open at Wembley you'd need to remember to swipe your card else get charged the full whack anyway.

Â