Everyday lessons from life

CrackpotForeigner

A few years back I was sitting at my desk at work and I could feel a huge bogey up my honker. It was tickling so I kept rubbing my nose until I thought I'd best go to the toilet to sort this out.

On the way the there I had a few quick chats with people I bumped into, including two good looking gals.

When I finally managed to look in the mirror, I immediately saw the bogey (which was about the size of a pea) sat proudly on the knot of my tie.

The girls from the lift?

• Like 1

A few years back I was sitting at my desk at work and I could feel a huge bogey up my honker. It was tickling so I kept rubbing my nose until I thought I'd best go to the toilet to sort this out.

On the way the there I had a few quick chats with people I bumped into, including two good looking gals.

When I finally managed to look in the mirror, I immediately saw the bogey (which was about the size of a pea) sat proudly on the knot of my tie.

The girls from the lift?

One of them, yup!  :blush:

• Like 1

Check the reviews from places you buy from online!

Just bought a coffee table which was damaged when we opened it.

They are saying I have to wait in for three days for them to collect it...not a great service. Despite me going crazy they wouldnt budge at all.

At least let me move address to work so now I have to take a 40kg box to work.

I have now checked their previous reviews and they are 99% phenomenally negative.

Out of interest the company is called Home Discount Ltd VT'ers consider yourselves warned.

Dont get pissed out of your skull in a weatherspoons on a Friday night and chat up a woman expecting a 1 night stand or you could end up still being with her 5 years later

• Like 1

Dont invite your mothers neighbours 16 year old daughter to an afterparty when you are drunk as hell..

pdc-392221.jpg

In sweden it's not illegal to have sex with a 16 year old, and have you seen how the 16 year olds look these days ? hard to say if she is 16 or 26..

Dont invite your mothers neighbours 16 year old daughter to an afterparty when you are drunk as hell..

pdc-392221.jpg

In sweden it's not illegal to have sex with a 16 year old, and have you seen how the 16 year olds look these days ? hard to say if she is 16 or 26..

Toddlers-and-Tiaras-makeup-kid.jpg

• Like 1

pdc-392221.jpg

A girl of 15 would be illegal in the UK.

• 1 month later...
Â