Pubs

villa4europe

Difficult question to answer perhaps, but does anyone know of a place around the docklands in london that might be showing the match? im going to be visiting the Excel and im hoping there will be a place around there showing the match. My hotel, the Ramada, do not have BT Sports.

Edited by Sani

Difficult question to answer perhaps, but does anyone know of a place around the docklands in london that might be showing the match? im going to be visiting the Excel and im hoping there will be a place around there showing the match. My hotel, the Ramada, do not have BT Sports.

Docklands isn't great for pubs, but get a bus/train to Stratford or London Bridge (both only a couple of stops away) and there will be loads of places round there. 

Attended both the League Cup final and FA Cup semi-final in 2010 under MON and visited the Green Man on both occasions, if I had to recommend one place it would be here. You won't be paying £5 for a pint either :)

Additionally after reading both pages of the threads missed the fact they have a massive beer garden and BBQ.

Edited by Avflife

Green Man it is then, is it likely to get to the point that it's too full and they stop letting people in?

Yes, definitely. I'm on an 8:30am coach from Southampton so I'm hoping I'll get there before that happens! It's a great boozer, was absolute mayhem for the Chelsea semi a few years ago.

Â