Neil Taylor

Villan4Life

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-newcastle-sunderland-eyeing-5377842

Neil Taylor's Swansea future is in doubt as top-flight clubs line up to land him for just £3million.

The 26-year-old will have just a year left on his contract at the end of this season and a host of clubs are keen to sign him.

Aston Villa, Newcastle and Sunderland are among those interested in adding the Wales full-back to their ranks for next season.

Taylor has enjoyed an impressive campaign at the Liberty Stadium this term and the club turned down bids in the January window.

But with no new deal in the pipeline it looks increasingly likely he will make a move away.

Taylor has made 126 appearances for Swansea since his move from Wrexham in 2010.

Strange that they're not offering him a new deal looks good to me and they must have rated to sell Ben Davies. If have him all day long I'd also have a look at Davies as he never seems to play for Spurs. Left Back is a position that needs a long term solution.

Liked him for a few years, didn't he break his leg the first season and then Ben Davies came in and played well?

I do think he's a realistic target given teams like Palace and West Brom have been linked with him in the last year. 

Signings like him would convince me we're in for better teams ahead, no frills, just does his job week in week out.

Â