Pre-match thread

roonst83

Usual loss and the first of a horrible batch of results on the horizon.

Tim really needs to think about packing the midfield against the better teams and trying to get a draw. Just have no faith atall, sadly.

Falcao hat trick for me as well, we seem to love helping to end bad runs of form.

3-1 that is to be expected. I just hope we give them a game instead of our usual roll over to have our bellies rubbed routine

• Like 1

Falcao hat trick for me as well, we seem to love helping to end bad runs of form.

3-1 that is to be expected. I just hope we give them a game instead of our usual roll over to have our bellies rubbed routine

Haha glad im not the only 1 who notices strikers end bad runs against us. Ive won on Ulloa and Cisse this season. Ill place a bet on Falcao and Di Maria anytime scorers.

This is a definate loss, complete write off

• Like 1

Haha glad im not the only 1 who notices strikers end bad runs against us. Ive won on Ulloa and Cisse this season. Ill place a bet on Falcao and Di Maria anytime scorers.

This is a definate loss, complete write off

Rooney...scored a hat trick after not scoring for about 8 games.

We're great at it!

• Like 1

**** hate playing these, we NEVER win. What is it, 2 league wins in 20 years I believe?

Shocking. Please have on off day, MancScum

Not to be to negative, but place your bets now, cause 100% we won't be winning this one!

One of the few matches you before the season can start to write down as a definite loss.

Edited by villalad21