Harry Kane

The_Rev

• 2 weeks later...

think he might slip in to the list of strikers that can score goals for fun but do very little to influence games

fairly anonymous today, snatched at a couple of chances but never really looked like scoring 

The guy set up about 3 chances i can think of. dropped deep and played pretty good passes over the top. He had one decent chance which just went over. Think its quite unfair to judge him or say he was anonymous today when all of spuds midfield didnt really show up.

Erisken should have scored/hit target with his chance and soldado should stay onside and kane would have "influenced the game"

Edited by gharperr

think he might slip in to the list of strikers that can score goals for fun but do very little to influence games

fairly anonymous today, snatched at a couple of chances but never really looked like scoring 

Yeah he seems very much an 18 yard box type of player. Not a bad thing, he'll score a tonne of goals, but as you say will not really make things happen otherwise.

Yeah he seems very much an 18 yard box type of player. Not a bad thing, he'll score a tonne of goals, but as you say will not really make things happen otherwise.

I thought he was the only player making things happen for Spurs. He was dropping deeper and playing balls over the top when he wasn't getting any service.

He looks a real player to me.

He didn't do much yesterday, athough thought it would just be typical for him to score when he cut inside and put the ball just over the bar. Chadli looked their most dangerous player I thought, carved us open numerous times.

Was yesterday his first game as captain?

I was surprised someone so young was given it.

But I thought he spent yesterday trying to do too much and ultimately doing nothing as a result, which was possibly a result of getting the armband. He had one shot narrowly over the bar that I think Guzan would have saved anyway but apart from that I can't remember him doing anything of note.

Edited by Stevo985

Â