Harry Kane

The_Rev

I've grown to like Harry Kane this year.

He's not any good, but he's so full of confidence he's scoring a hideous amount.

His lisp only endears me more to him   :lol: The big clown.

Having see the highlights now, one thing I will say is there's no way his hat trick should stand from the weekend. His second goal was shanked miles off target until it hit the defender. 

I think the Leicester defender was in line with the goal so it was probably just going in. Close though but too close to take it off him. 

I don't get the Harry Kane hate. He is a hell of a lot more likable than 99.9% of current footballers and actually seems to have some desire to play well and win.

• Like 4

if he wasnt english, Premier League fans would rate him so so so much more. I really dont get the instant hate for anyone who is english and is in form so media big them up? You dont see the hate/jealousy in other countries ime. Dont the spanish clubs clap whenever a spanish player is sub'd on/off when they play for a different team (could be wrong)

Edited by gharperr
  • Like 1

Dont the spanish clubs clap whenever a spanish player is sub'd on/off when they play for a different team (could be wrong)

Absolutely not, except in special circumstances - the exception to that is Iniesta who will usually be applauded on any ground.

Â