Harry Kane

The_Rev

I swear most of his goals have taken some crazy deflection which only happens to in form players. Lampard made a career out of it. Really wouldn't surprise me if he got no more than 5 premier league goals next season.

I swear most of his goals have taken some crazy deflection which only happens to in form players. Lampard made a career out of it. Really wouldn't surprise me if he got no more than 5 premier league goals next season.

I think you do him a massive disservice. 29 goals this season, many of them class finishes. Like the header against Arsenal and a couple of the ones he scored against Chelsea. 

Some of that comes with confidence.   You score a few, you try a bit more than you normally would and some of them go in.   Wasn't in Wayne Gretzky who said that you miss every shot that you don't take

• Like 2

I wonder how his game will translate to international football with England. He's not very strong, nor super fast, or particularly tall. He does have a kind of killer mentality though, and he's always running onto balls or just hanging around in the right spot at the right time. Hopefully Hodgson doesn't totally stifle him.

yeh wasnt being entirely serious. :P but both are quite similar. Both arnt amazing at anything and both look like they should be average. but  they both just get scorepoints somehow

Edited by gharperr

Fair play to him, he seemed like a player who was destined for a career in the championship but he's worked hard and is being rewarded.
He's the type of player fans adore.

Edited by Mr_Dogg

Â