Cities Skylines

sexbelowsound

playing it on my work laptop, will no doubt struggle once the city gets to a decent size, had 4/5 goes at it and had to go with unlimited cash before figuring it all out, i think everything is certainly in place for it to be a great game, and i also think the pacing of it means that it'll eat up a lot of hours

Started playing it last night. Really enjoying it.

Anyone else out there playing it on a Mac? Performance seems to be pretty good atm.

Tried it out earlier on my MBP, runs decent to be fair although no doubt it'd run better via Bootcamp

looking through steam workshop, the majority of it seems to be road junctions, which tells you a fair bit about the game, there are some proper crackers on there though, soemone has done the GTA V map, theres a borderland cell shaded mod, my favourite so far - 

x9wrujzp3bbvozb6mdiw.jpg

the potential for modding is ridiculous, who wants to build VP?

people have also started to try and design maps based around actual cities but with a blank canvas, you can do hong kong for example

I'd love to give this a go, but don't really think I can find the time for it.

I've installed the linux version but I suspect the same as you: I'll never find the time to do it justice.

I'd love to give this a go, but don't really think I can find the time for it.

I've installed the linux version but I suspect the same as you: I'll never find the time to do it justice.

It does seem time consuming, however this sort of game is the type where I literally have one save game and I just play it when I can, adding to the city and such.

Definitely way better than Sim City.

Yep, I've played it for an hour or two here and there and it really is a game you can just pick up where you left off without any issues. I'm playing it on a MBP and considering the developers said Intel graphics cards wouldn't be supported I've had no issues whatsoever and I've got one tile completely covered.....

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
Â