Champions League Draw Quarter Final

andykeenan

The worst possible draw for Real Madrid. The last time they met in La Liga it was 4-0 Atletico and they knocked them out of the copa del rey

Good that Bayern and Barcelona are kept apart as thats the final i want. 

Edited by PaulC

Juventus to me are very dark horses for the competition

They got the perfect draw so should make the semis but fear they will come up short against Bayern and Barcelona. Dortmund are crap this season so hard to judge how good Juventus are really. 

Have you watched Bayern play this season. They are so attacking. 75 goals in 25 games in the Bundesliga. I think a final involving Juventus would be more  dull to be honest

Edited by PaulC

at moment I feel Juventus have best defence and midfield in tournament with Pirlo still to return

Best defence is a joke surely? Chellini is one of the most overrated CBs in the last 10 years.

You were right about the midfield but Vidal hasn't looked quite right this season, probably due to the injury he had during the world cup and Pogba is out for two months now which is a massive blow.

italy defence wasnt the reason they got knocked out of the World Cup. The fact their main striker was Balotelli tells you the reason

So when Italy got to the final of Euro 2012 with Balotelli as their main striker, and nobody in the tournament scored more goals than he did - that was what exactly?

Â