Weekends foorball 21/22 March

andykeenan

The Boateng one remains the worst challenge I've ever seen. Houliier accused Boating of faking it. Moron.

Anfield is currently baying for a United red card at the first possible sign - they're currently looking for a red card for a player misjudging whether the ball had gone out for a throw in.

he was blessed his leg wasnt snapped that day

Typical, these games are usually rubbish drab affairs so I decided to spend the time doing my tax return and took the baby out, sounds like I'm missing a cracker

Edited by Jimzk5

dont like either team, but would rather man u over liverpool, just because of the media fawning over gerrard.

martin tylers reaction to the ref showing the red card was " oh no!". nice and impartial

Typical, these games are usually rubbish drab affairs so I decided to spend the time doing my tax return and took the baby out, sounds like I'm missing a cracker

It's a strange one, I wouldn't say it's been a great game, man utd have been very good but Liverpool have been shockingly poor, it's great in that respect, I think of lallana had scored his sitter then yeah it could have been a brilliant match

Nice to see Man Yure coming into top form in time to play us :(

Like it matters what sort of form they are in when we play them 

True

Â