Club Wembley

Kingman

We were in the liverpool end.

Bizarre way to watch the game, but kind of cool to see the villa fans in all their glory.

Didn't stop us going absolutely mental when we scored.

I'm not just saying this, and obviously its hard to cheer that performance because they were crap, but the Liverpool fans were shit.

25th minute of the game before their first chant.

I was also in the Liverpool end of Club Wembley. Felt like an away game as most around me in the neutral area were Liverpool too.

Felt horrible when they scored, so 6 minutes later me and the 2 Villans on my left made up for it ;)

Exactly what we did.

When they scored we even discussed what would happen if we scored. it felt like we were the only ones there.

Emotion takes over though and we just went mental.

The liverpool fans in our bit were great though to be fair to them. Gracious and complimentary to Villa.

Those who were in Club Wembley for the Liverpool game, what did you think?

I'm in there for the final. I wondered what the bars were like in there? are they proper bars and seated areas or just a concourse? I thought about going in there early if it was any good but not if its just a concourse.

Those who were in Club Wembley for the Liverpool game, what did you think?

I'm in there for the final. I wondered what the bars were like in there? are they proper bars and seated areas or just a concourse? I thought about going in there early if it was any good but not if its just a concourse.

Proper bars. Seated areas. Restaurants. Champagne bars. Stages with bands playing. A **** string quartet. Shops.

It's a different world from a normal football concourse.

It was busier than I thought it would be to be fair, but still way way less busy than a normal concourse

Thanks Stevo

Sounds good-Will definitely try this as a one off.

Did you notice the prices for food?

I only ate a burrito from a mexican stand and saw the prices for pies and stuff from the bar.

Seemed standard for Wembley. About a five or six quid for the burrito I think and similar for the pies.

Didn't see any of the prices for restaurants.

Edited by Stevo985

How strict are they on wearing replica shirts? It says on the website that they can refuse you entry to club wembley if you wear a shirt. Even though the tickets are in the "Villa End"

They explicitly tell you that you can't wear replica shirts.

I didn't see anyone with them on, so for all I know they do enforce it.

Colours seem to be ok though. I wore my villa scarf and it was fine. Plenty of others, both Liverpool and Villa, wearing scarves too.

How strict are they on wearing replica shirts? It says on the website that they can refuse you entry to club wembley if you wear a shirt. Even though the tickets are in the "Villa End"

Colours seem to be ok though. I wore my villa scarf and it was fine. Plenty of others, both Liverpool and Villa, wearing scarves too.

I was in Club Wembley block 220, waving my scarf like mad, had a few villa fans near us too not sure how far away you were

I was in Club Wembley block 220, waving my scarf like mad, had a few villa fans near us too not sure how far away you were

How was the atmosphere fellas? I'd rather be in 100 level dressed up like a clown and acting like a lunatic.

How was the atmosphere fellas? I'd rather be in 100 level dressed up like a clown and acting like a lunatic.

Was great tbh, we were all singing and were surrounded by Liverpool fans. Went absolutley mental at both goals and at full time, scarves waving the lot!

Was great tbh, we were all singing and were surrounded by Liverpool fans. Went absolutley mental at both goals and at full time, scarves waving the lot!

Can't decide if I'm going to take the ridiculously over priced Club Wembley ticket now or wait to see if I can get in the lower section for the same money or a little less.