England squad upcoming games v Lithuania and Italy.

andykeenan

I've never actually seen Mason play, is he really shit technically?

Hard to pay attention to his technique when all I can think of is how much of a word removed he is.

• Like 1

I've never actually seen Mason play, is he really shit technically?

I think the views on here are a little distorted by the fact they don't like him. From what I've seen of him he looks ok technically, his shooting is a bit off though. For me he is a good prospect else he wouldn't be a regular in the spurs team would he. 

International breaks just totally mess up my weekly routine of watching football. I feel like i have loads of time on my hands and I'm not sure what to do with it.

Watch national team games?

• Like 1

yeah their is more days of football and if anything we learned from these qualifiers is that the "easy" games arent that anymore. Spain, Netherlands, Germany and Portugal all losing a game so far and Kazakhstan, San Marino, Malta and luxembourg have picked up points and even better Liechtenstein and Faroes both won a game and Faroes won in Greece

International breaks just totally mess up my weekly routine of watching football. I feel like i have loads of time on my hands and I'm not sure what to do with it.

On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday?

On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday?

Wednesday - Germany vs Australia or Scotland vs Northern Ireland

Thursday - France vs Brazil

Begins with "m" and ends with "asturbate".

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

Begins with "m" and ends with "asturbate".

Can you give another clue? [emoji14]

In terms of England centre forwards (as opposed to the wide men, the Walcotts, Stirlings and so on) I think Rooney is still number one, Sturridge is second for me, Wellbeck third and Kane fourth -with the likes of Berahino coming through and maybe even Andy Carroll behind that, we're not too badly off up front.

Â