Michal Mak

Villan4Life

Goes on holiday and has a few beers with his mates, gets absolutely hammered and is like "Oh my god, I am so drunk guys" and they're like "Come on man, we've only had 3 pints, there's plenty more to do tonight before we even think about going home!" and he's like "YEAAAAH BOIIIIIII!!!" and they party well into the night (like say half 10) and at the end of the night he's lost his shirt and one of his sandals (wearing sandals because it's hot where they've gone on holiday) and he's like "Shiiiiiittttttt, that was wild guys!" and his mates are like "That was TOTES awesome!!!" and they all go home mega drunk and when they wake up they're all really hung over because of all the drinking and white wine spritzers they've been drinking last night and his mate goes "oooh man, my head hurts like Crazy!" and everyone is like "Shut up terry! our heads are hurting us because of all the mental drinking we did last night" and Terry is like "hahaha yea sorry lads, I shouldn't have shouted quite so loud, does anyone fancy going do to the bar for the hair of the dog?" and the mates are like "Alright Terry, that sounds like a pretty good idea to be honest, we've got to visit the museum before we go home and today's our best bet of doing it" so they all go to the bar in their hotel and they have like, 1 pint each because of their bad heads and Charlie is sick because he was hungover, so Terry goes "We should forget the museum guys, we're still pissed and I don't think we'd enjoy it, plus it's pretty hot, we should go to the beach and make the most of it" and the other guys are like "yea sound son" so they go to the beach, play a bit of french cricket, bat and ball and a really big game of volley ball which everyone enjoys and they can hear the feint sound of Kid Rock and the sun sets and then they go back to the hotel, sleep, wake up, pack their bags, get taxis to the airport, catch their flights home, all agree it was a great weekend away and that they'll have to do it again some day and then go back to work Monday morning feeling fresh and ready to go? MAK.

Like that, yea?

Teaches VT members how to Mak the distinction between a football thread and a pun thread.

Edited by av1

Seriously though, the Polish Andi Weimann.

So a more hard working version of a hard working player. But paid less? ;)

Back on topic; after retirement, he shaves his head, develops a fondness for lollipops and becomes a detective - Komak!

Seriously though, the Polish Andi Weimann.

So a more hard working version of a hard working player. But paid less? ;)

Back on topic; after retirement, he shaves his head, develops a fondness for lollipops and becomes a detective - Komak!

Hard working with poor technical ability

Joins Swedish pop outfit releases first single Mak ing your mind up

I already did that one.  And Bucks Fizz were British, not Swedish.  Unless The Cardigans did a cover and I just missed it.

Â