Three places you want to visit

Marka Ragnos

... Brosna can't be much better either...

You can't say that today!

ha, forgot its st patricks day

having grown up in and around boston, i'll be happy to keep forgetting it, frankly

... Brosna can't be much better either...

You can't say that today!

ha, forgot its st patricks day

having grown up in and around boston, i'll be happy to keep forgetting it, frankly

Understand! I would not want to be a sidewalk outside a bar in Boston tonight. Even the rats will be carrying umbrellas.

Sounds like Limpids got himself a stalker ...::

3) Bewdley, England. Personal reasons. Obsessed. 

You want to stalk Robert Plant?

Haha. My grandaddy is buried near there and it's where my father was born. It's an obsession probably mostly because it's part of family lore.. I did get to go when i was a child.  I didn't know about the Zeppelin connection. If you're from the region, I think it's sometimes hard to understand why it would be interesting for someone from far away, but there you have it ...

bewdley was bonham, if you want to catch robert plant then you want to go for a pint in the queens head in wolverley

and you escape kidderminster because its a shit hole! the strange thing about it is that when the sun shines everyone leaves kidderminster and goes to bewdley, because kiddy is full of dickheads, but all the dickheads from kiddy go to bewdley... the logic of it is lost on me

• Like 1

Good thread Plastic Man. My Nan used to have a caravan in Bewdley, used to go every year. Haven't been for 20 years or so. Think it was called Hilltop or Hillcroft? Something like that. I'm sure the Bewdley natives probably know it. 

NYC

Iceland

Japan

Great choices! Mine wouldn't be far away, despite the fact I've been to NYC, I want to go back!

My three:

Iceland 

Japan 

as i've been to NYC i'll pick another... and that is Moscow. 

Edit: added Maldives, my fourth choice, as a honeymoon destination! Just need to find a woman who will put up with me first! 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

from experience bewdley is somewhere where you go to escape kidderminster, its either a case of its someones birthday so lets do something "different" and go to bewdley, or the suns out so lets go by the river in our sunglasses and wife beaters and get our tattoos out

either way its a load of pubs that verge on pretentious, charge more for a beer and its full of people from kidderminster and its an absolute bastard to get a taxi back from so its never really made sense to me

mine would be machu picchu, right to the top of the burj khalifa, a six flags theme park

If the only criteria you judge a place is by its pubs, then you are going to be really disappointed by all three of your choices.

• Like 1

bewdley was bonham, if you want to catch robert plant then you want to go for a pint in the queens head in wolverley

I've seen Rob in Bewdley recently. He might live in (near) Wolverley, but he comes to Bewdley quite a bit.

• Like 1

I've seen Rob in Bewdley recently. He might live in (near) Wolverley, but he comes to Bewdley quite a bit.

"Rob"? Are you serious? 

tumblr_lupel430Rw1qmmrpjo1_500.gif

Â