Battlefield: Hardline

PieFacE

That's not what I said.

What I said was, the player base of BF4 is bigger than the player base of Hardline, BF4 is approaching 2 years old (Oct).

Hardline was released 2 months ago.  That's a fail.

That's not what I said.

What I said was, the player base of BF4 is bigger than the player base of Hardline, BF4 is approaching 2 years old (Oct).

Hardline was released 2 months ago.  That's a fail.

Take a few maps out, take the entire single player out and there is a really good £20 expansion here that would have earned EA/Battlefield a lot of good will back.

• Like 1

I'm not seeing it as a fail on the consoles. Pc version seems to have seen a drop off in online numbers but there's plenty of servers available to play on on the consoles. I have to applaud the support BF4 has continued to receive from the devs cuz at the point of launch it was an unplayable mess. Now even with bfh out it continues to receive new patches and content. Hopefully hardline will receive the same kind of support.

I'm not seeing it as a fail on the consoles. Pc version seems to have seen a drop off in online numbers but there's plenty of servers available to play on on the consoles. I have to applaud the support BF4 has continued to receive from the devs cuz at the point of launch it was an unplayable mess. Now even with bfh out it continues to receive new patches and content. Hopefully hardline will receive the same kind of support.

Getting games instantly on PS4

you won't not get games to play in on ps4.. or xbox1.. or PC.

I'm saying there are more players playing bf4 than hardline now.  Which is probably not what EA/Visceral want to see.

god damn :lol:

you won't not get games to play in on ps4.. or xbox1.. or PC.

I'm saying there are more players playing bf4 than hardline now. Which is probably not what EA/Visceral want to see.

god damn [emoji38]

Who cares as long as i can get a game on hardline lmao

Â