The Europa League

maqroll

Ukrainian. 

So if you were looking for them in the Russian league, it's probably no big surprise you couldn't find them.

They will be Russian soon if Putin gets his way. uzSRDh2.png

• Like 1

No but I still fancy Napoli to come through. The other semi is harder to call. I prob just give Sevilla the edge. Can they retain the trophy?

Its good for Italian football that they have a team in the champions league semi and two in the europa league.

Edited by PaulC

Sevilla have a habit of winning this thing, they're my bet.

Sometimes Italian teams struggle against high tempo teams, think a Napoli vs Spain final would probably see the cup go back to Spain.. However, Napoli do have their fair share of Spanish/South American players, so who knows? :)

Sevilla have a habit of winning this thing, they're my bet.

Sometimes Italian teams struggle against high tempo teams, think a Napoli vs Spain final would probably see the cup go back to Spain.. However, Napoli do have their fair share of Spanish/South American players, so who knows? :)

Yes 3 times in the last 10 years. I fancy them and Barcelona to win both European tournaments

Edited by PaulC

• 2 weeks later...

His family does, he lives in Naples.

Took it from this article, on Esther McVey:

'Her constituency is divided, as are opinions of her. Wirral West encompasses the millionaire mansions of Caldy (attractive enough for the football manager Rafael Benítez to remain while making the weekly commute to his job at Napoli) but also the housing estates of places such as Woodchurch, one of the most deprived wards in the country.'

It may, of course, be bollocks, but that's what it says. 

saw that we are likely to get a 4th place because of the fair play rules, didnt realise it was west ham that benefited from it though

still find it funny that the team that missed out when the runner up rule changed the 1st time was us and now they are changing it again and the team that is likely to miss out is us

• Like 1

Â