FIFA or Pro Evo

LT_1993

Pro evo or FIFA  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Pro evo or FIFA

• Pro evo
    • FIFA

I think I should turn this into a petetion to stop EA making FIFA games and handover Licence Rights to Pro Evo. Id definatley have enough signitures :D

I'm dumfounded that this question even needs to be asked!

onelinedrawing, if you are looking for a fancy game with all the names and kits but far far far inferior gameplay, then fifa is better on the 360. If you want gameplay, pro evo is by FAR a better game with better graphics.

I'm dumfounded that this question even needs to be asked!

onelinedrawing, if you are looking for a fancy game with all the names and kits but far far far inferior gameplay, then fifa is better on the 360. If you want gameplay, pro evo is by FAR a better game with better graphics.

Seriously i know what im talking about, I've been championing PES for years(from when it was ISS on the SNES), i've had it on my PC every season it's been available on said format and on PS2's and i still play PES5 (xbox version) on the 360. It just that PES6 is literally garbage, it's half done and you get too many people online who don't play proper football, they use the old tactic of fast wingers, then pass, pass, pass across the 18 yd box, then tap-in.

I hope they get nxt seasons right, cause this year i actually found the DS version more enjoyable than the 360 version.

Oh, and it has nothing to do with kits and names, cause i normally patch my PS2/PC version anyways.

I think there was a review done by Rev?!? maybe when PES6 first came out for the 360 which i think summed up my feeling. I think for once the PES team stood still instead of the EA team.

I agree it's poor compared to other versions of the same game, and I too have had every game since ISS 98 (not quite as old school as you but there or there abouts!). I was very disappointed by PES 6 on the 360 because of the lack of features etc. and I agree that Fifa gained ground, but that being said, PES, for gameplay alone, is still a million miles ahead of Fifa! and that includes fifa 07, champions League 07(worst footie game for a long time) and BOTH world cup games they released. All shit!

No arguement here!!! Pro Evo all the way, but just wish they could dig deep into their pocket and spend a few bucks to acquire all licenses!!!

do the licenses realy matter correcting it is half the fun

• 3 weeks later...

Pro evo is a great game but the commentating does get annoying after a while, was playing pro evo 6 the other night on the 360 and i scored a goal then as i was kicking off the commentator came out and said " OH he's scored great goal! " :crylaugh:

Â