Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

What Hutton did against West Brom was disgusting. I'd rather not see these types of players in a Villa team.

Never mind looks like he's starting.

Guzan, Hutton, Okore, Clark, Bacuna, Delph, Cleverley, N’Zogbia, Sinclair, Benteke, Agbonlahor.

What Hutton did against West Brom was disgusting. I'd rather not see these types of players in a Villa team.

Guzan, Hutton, Okore, Clark, Bacuna, Delph, Cleverley, N’Zogbia, Sinclair, Benteke, Agbonlahor.

I was angry. Now I'm not hahahahaha.

Classic villalad21.

• Like 1

I was angry. Now I'm not hahahahaha.

Classic villalad21.

I'm never angry, get it straight.

Gonna miss pretty much the entire game today. The wife is away at something or other and I've to bring the dog to training so I can't even check the score until into the second half. Not impressed

Gonna miss pretty much the entire game today. The wife is away at something or other and I've to bring the dog to training so I can't even check the score until into the second half. Not impressed

My condolences Sir.

Eh? Not like the dogs gonna grass you up if you don't go p3te :)

• Like 1

Maybe they're training it to talk

Especially if he doesn't know the word stay

score draw. I've got a feeling sherwood might struggle against a possession team like Swansea. Who knows though? So nice being excited for games again!

I expect them to outpossess us today but they aren't much of a possession side in general anymore. They average 49.8% this season, the wholescale tiki-taka has been abandoned by Monk.