Singing Section

Wainy316

call it "The Temper"

Sir Thomas Holte was apparently known for being an angry so and so.

and when you get angry people generally shout and get all loud and stompy.

So that would be my name for it "The Temper of the Holte End"

Sir Thomas Holte allegedly stabbed his chef to death for not making dinner to his satisfaction. Top bloke!

call it "The Temper"

Sir Thomas Holte allegedly stabbed his chef to death for not making dinner to his satisfaction. Top bloke!
The Jeremy Clarkson of his day, obviously.

call it "The Temper"

so as long as the team keep feeding goals in at the holte end the crowd will be happy :)

seems to suit quite well then :)

Not loving this one bit I sit in L7 and I'm all up for the singing but these guys wave flags almost all the game and can get way ott, we relocated for the Leicester fa cup game and ended up directly behind this group not only was the flags annoying but the 2 guys in front of us were probably 6'8ft so our view was flags and the back of their heads. We ended up moving with in 5 mins loads of people in the area were clearly moaning about it. Most of all I don't want a drum bashing my ears in all game

I think this is the idea, you move and they fly their flags. The Doug Ellis Stand sounds better suited to yourself. :)

Drummer eh? Flags? Both, maybe?.

How long before you get some toneless inebriate with a megaphone standing with his back to the game, leading the line. Now, just imagine that for 90 minutes!

Just kidding, for too many games the atmosphere has been less than enthusiastic. Even the club seem to be realising that now.

Edited by AValon

Not loving this one bit I sit in L7 and I'm all up for the singing but these guys wave flags almost all the game and can get way ott, we relocated for the Leicester fa cup game and ended up directly behind this group not only was the flags annoying but the 2 guys in front of us were probably 6'8ft so our view was flags and the back of their heads. We ended up moving with in 5 mins loads of people in the area were clearly moaning about it. Most of all I don't want a drum bashing my ears in all game

I think this is the idea, you move and they fly their flags. The Doug Ellis Stand sounds better suited to yourself. :)

Why? Just because I don't want a flag in my face all game so I can't actually watch the match? Tell me what's the point in paying 420 quid or whatever it was if you can't actually see anything. Like I said I'm all up for the singing area.

I sort of agree with Mart, but only on the cost element. 

The cost of an ST in the Holte is amongst the highest in the ground. 

It's fine to liken the idea to the German clubs, flags, chanting, jumping up and down in unison etc. I am all for that. More flags the better. 

However, they pay what.... £120 for a season ticket?

If the club want it to be that, then they need to reduce the ST costs for those L7 and L8 areas. 

Again why not move to the side stand where the Golden Lions/Brigada aren't located? You can still sing their and you'd have a better view :)

I'm more towards L6 ;) I sat behind them once when they move and we moved at the Leicester fa cup game we couldn't see a thing on the pitch and moved, we wasn't the only people that had to move because they couldn't see the game.

I sort of agree with Mart, but only on the cost element. 

The cost of an ST in the Holte is amongst the highest in the ground. 

It's fine to liken the idea to the German clubs, flags, chanting, jumping up and down in unison etc. I am all for that. More flags the better. 

However, they pay what.... £120 for a season ticket?

If the club want it to be that, then they need to reduce the ST costs for those L7 and L8 areas.

Do they even pay that?

Yes, they do pay that.

It's not around the ground though, that's generally a small section of the ground. 

Bayern and Dortmund tickets for the most part are similar prices (looking at their websites) to middle prem teams. 

Drummer eh? Flags? Both, maybe?.

How long before you get some toneless inebriate with a megaphone standing with his back to the game, leading the line. Now, just imagine that for 90 minutes!

Just kidding, for too many games the atmosphere has been less than enthusiastic. Even the club seem to be realising that now.

Most home fans are terrible unless it's a huge game.

Crystal Palace have the best atmosphere in the league complete with toneless inebriate.

Edited by Wainy316

Â