Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

From the limited I’ve seen, he is too small and lightweight to make it at the top couple of levels. (He’s no Messi or Silva or even Sterling). League one or two he may make it. Think his career could hinge on this loan, so best of luck to him. 

Edited by mikeyp102
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think some of these comments are harsh to say the least, he’s probably the most talented young footballer I’ve seen emerge from the academy, it’s close between him and Grealish, I think RHM is that good. Not only that, he’s a very nice lad and funny, he’s been on a contract here since he was 13 years old, that’s how highly rated he is, I think he’s brilliant and a very nice lad to boot, I think he will be great for Cambridge 

But is he good looking? 😄 

7 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

He won’t make it at Villa or this level in my view. 

Sadly I agree. 

Happy he is going on loan though, as a club our youth policy has been awful for a number of years, to many have just stagnated in the youth set up. We need to get more of these kids out on loan to either show they could be of use to the first team, or showcase themselves for sale. 

Ive watched loads of him at u23 level and for me, at that level, he doesnt look anywhere near as good asthe moore brothers, vassell or even gabby.

I dont know what managers have seen in him to make them think he had a big future, but i certainly dont see it, and would be very surprised if he ever plays regularly at a decent level.

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

I’m at the game so I’ll let you know... he hasn’t injured himself in the warm up...

DDB0F40A-937F-4DE2-8284-11B4CEAD31EF.jpeg

That looks pretty good for a League 2 stadium. I was imagining a pitch full of dogs and chickens

25 minutes ago, YLN said:

That looks pretty good for a League 2 stadium. I was imagining a pitch full of dogs and chickens

They would have been more interesting to watch, dire game and terrible standard. As for RHM he looked no better than anyone on the pitch.

Â