Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

On 12/09/2018 at 09:39, Jay.P.A said:

in before anyone talks rubbish or is writing him off already. Talented to say the least;

image.png.6373fe2920f9770cd946d704c9ee1bac.png

You could post similar stats for the Moore brothers...............

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

Always seems to be injured. 

He’s only young, it’ll probably make him stronger in the long term having these injuries now and getting them out of the way. Of course, it could have the opposite effect and he could be injury plagued for the rest of his career, let’s hope for the former 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Another Delfouneso. Serious questions about this guy.

Why is he even still here? Should be banging down doors trying to get himself a loan move.

Why do you think he’s like Delfouneso?

Agreed about the loan move 

4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why do you think he’s like Delfouneso?

Agreed about the loan move 

Looks great at reserve/U-23 level but actually turns out to be shit

12 minutes ago, KHV said:

Looks great at reserve/U-23 level but actually turns out to be shit

He isn’t ****, far from it in fact, when Bruce was here, he said quite a few times that RHM would get a chance this season, I think he’s brilliant 

56 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He isn’t ****, far from it in fact, when Bruce was here, he said quite a few times that RHM would get a chance this season, I think he’s brilliant 

But as the OP said he’s only looked good at youth level. So far at first team he’s done nothing. That’s not to say he won’t in the future.

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Stefan Moore, Luke Moore, Nathan Delfouneso all great at youth level and meant to be the next big things too. I can see why people expect RHM to go the same way, he looks terrible every minute he gets for the first team.

It's not the fact he has done nothing, he has usually only played when we were in dire straits which isn't good for any youngster. It's more the fact he seems quite happy to drift.

Rare case but take Sancho. He was 17, saw he wasn't going to got games and went and get games. RHM is 20, has played a handful of minutes and is still here.

Edited by rodders0223

27 minutes ago, KHV said:

Stefan Moore, Luke Moore, Nathan Delfouneso all great at youth level and meant to be the next big things too. I can see why people expect RHM to go the same way, he looks terrible every minute he gets for the first team.

If you are as small as he is then you got to be extraordinary to compensate for that. So far, not seeing it. He's young though.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

It's not the fact he has done nothing, he has usually only played when we were in dire straits which isn't good for any youngster. It's more the fact he seems quite happy to drift.

Rare case but take Sancho. He was 17, saw he wasn't going to got games and went and get games. RHM is 20, has played a handful of minutes and is still here.

Surely that's the worst example you can give. Sancho was offered the chance to play games at one of Europe's biggest clubs. RHM would probably have to drop to non-league level, he's not known as a talent around Europe. I'd rather stay at a club and hope I can take my chance and prove myself at this level then get regular games on a part time contract. 

51 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Surely that's the worst example you can give. Sancho was offered the chance to play games at one of Europe's biggest clubs. RHM would probably have to drop to non-league level, he's not known as a talent around Europe. I'd rather stay at a club and hope I can take my chance and prove myself at this level then get regular games on a part time contract. 

No, the point is he went to a club that was going to give him games. i am not saying RHM has to seek a contract elsewhere but secure a loan somewhere. He could easily get a game at a league two side, maybe even a league one side. Christ, Bowery has managed it.

He either goes and gets games now or by the.time his contract is up he will have little football behind, years in lose development and really will be starting from the bottom.

The way football is going nowadays it might already be too late for him.

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Just as an aside, but one of my favourites; well known failure Luke Moore scored the same number of goals for Aston Villa as self styled club legend Stan Collymore.

And got himself a Premier League hat trick. 

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Just as an aside, but one of my favourites; well known failure Luke Moore scored the same number of goals for Aston Villa as self styled club legend Stan Collymore.

Played nearly twice as many games and Collymore also battled clinical depression during his time here so......

Â