Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

• 2 weeks later...

so presumably covering for a no-good 'mate' who's banned from driving perhaps?

with all the posy photos with flash cars and now this, all before he's actually produced anything of note on the pitch...got a touch of stefan moore about him for me. can see him playing league 2 football in the next few years. just have that feeling

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

so presumably covering for a no-good 'mate' who's banned from driving perhaps?

with all the posy photos with flash cars and now this, all before he's actually produced anything of note on the pitch...got a touch of stefan moore about him for me. can see him playing league 2 football in the next few years. just have that feeling

Always Injured and now in trouble with the law. Fantastic work Rusian :thumb:

We really do have some very overhyped players at this club. Yet again, I see nothing to suggest that this player will make any kind of meaningful career in football.

Like pretty much all of the overrated youth players we produce at BMH.

Green, Davis, RHM, all of whom people bang on about wanting them to get a chance and yet when they do (save for a few games from Davis last year) they show why they don't play.

Just nowhere near good enough. 

2 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I don’t think we should criticise before we know all the facts, it might not be true or he might not be guilty of it

I do agree mate, but the chances are he has done something wrong. Villa seems to breed knobheads better than footballers.

1 hour ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Grealish was worse than them all..

Now you lot worship him.

Lets give our youth a chance to grow as players and adults before shooting them down.

Grealish had actually shown glimpses of being very talented, big difference!

11 hours ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Oh i get it.

If the player is talented then we can condone bad behaviour?

No sorry that's not what I meant, I meant Grealish had shown some ability to be good enough for the first team, RHM has never done this. 

My point isnt a moral one, my point is that RHM hasn't forced his way into the first team bar the odd appearance and it's not the first time his behaviour has been debatable. 

Test of character for the youngsters now.

I totally see why some of them might get a bit disillusioned with the lack of opportunities under Bruce and him rather bringing in player after player after player rather than trusting the academy.

Big risk in having kids with a lot of money sitting around getting bored. If they see no hope here some of them might lose interest.

They just have to buckle down and stay focused and hope something changes.

As for this incident a speeding violation is a speeding violation. He's hardly Balotelli or Justin Beiber yet.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Â