Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

The first Millennium player (born after 1/1/2000) will be coming in the next 18 months probably.

If that dosen't make most of us on here old I'm not sure what does!

I was out boozing Millennium eve! Now i feel very old...

I was 45. [emoji15]
  • Like 2

Hmmm, best buddies with Marcus Edwards Tottenham youth player, who Sherwood must have coached.

Yep, he's a massive fan of Edwards. I'm glad Tim is doing well and it's great to see RHM get on the pitch today, if there were more managers like Tim at the top level then I believe England's national team would be in a much better state.

• Like 2

Glad for the lad, conditions couldn't have been better for him to get on the pitch.

Maybe he's a good luck charm. Everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong for Sunderland ;)

So who are the 4 players who were younger than him in the premier league?

I can only see Matthew Briggs as the youngest, 16 years and 65 days, so he was older than RHM if the age above is correct?

Milner, Rooney...?

The three younger are Matthew Briggs (Fulham), Isaiah Brown (West Brom) and Aaron Lennon (Leeds) apparently . . .

Amazing for the young lad.

Not sure we're comfortable enough in the league yet to do this sort of thing regularly, but at 4-0 up, it was an excellent opportunity to send out a message.

So who are the 4 players who were younger than him in the premier league?

I can only see Matthew Briggs as the youngest, 16 years and 65 days, so he was older than RHM if the age above is correct?

Milner, Rooney...?

they were younger scorers but were a bit older closer to 17 when they played. Rooney was anyway

• Like 1

Seems Daniel Sturridge is a friend of the family.

Shoutout to the lil homie @Rushcmpt on making his debut today at 16 years old for @AVFCOfficial I know your dad is proud boy!! #salute 1f44c.png1f44c.png

Not many know that Sturridge started out at Villa before Man Citeh stole him as a youth! 

Well done lad, Onwards and Upwards.

Edited by Kingman

Seems Daniel Sturridge is a friend of the family.

287ae5de9b92b8841cd4fba243cbba18_normal.Daniel Sturridge @D_Sturridge · 4 hrs4 hours ago

Shoutout to the lil homie @Rushcmpt on making his debut today at 16 years old for @AVFCOfficial I know your dad is proud boy!! #salute 1f44c.png1f44c.png

Not many know that Sturridge started out at Villa before Man Citeh stole him as a youth!

Well done lad, Onwards and Upwards.

Not many people know that because that's not true, he went to Coventry from us and then onto Man City 3 years later.

Â