• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

This is a great feeling. Voted Gabby MOTM but it could have been almost anyone. Now if Man City could score at least one.

Can anybody confirm that Tony Parkes looks like an italian?

• Like 1

Who's the italian look bloke on our touchline with the glasses?

Thats Tony Parkes....the new goalkeeping coach

Judging by the way he and Sherwood are always talking id say he is more than a gk coach

I went the game today as well as the game against Newcastle a couple of weeks ago. To be honest, we played almost as well as against Newcastle but just didn't get the breaks in the first half of that game.

Tim has us set up to win games, so we will win some and we will lost some. I will take that over drawing games and losing games!

• Like 2

FA to investigate mass pavement invasion outside Stadium of Light at half time.

_81650398_sunderland.jpg

apparently that really was taken at half time (BBC Sport website)

elsewhere, one Sunderland fan reportedly said he was staying until the end of the match - to avoid the traffic

Let's not get to Billy big bollox ay, it's a win, Sunderland fans deserve more just like us. Anyway wicked result Gabby and benteke are a top 4 strike force when their on form.

Swansea next, keep calm, work hard and concentrate and let the results follow, UTV

Let's not get to Billy big bollox ay, it's a win, Sunderland fans deserve more just like us. Anyway wicked result Gabby and benteke are a top 4 strike force when their on form.

Swansea next, keep calm, work hard and concentrate and let the results follow, UTV

I agree. I wish no ill will towards Sunderland. They've taken enough of it off us on the pitch these last few years!

No content on the performance yet as I've not seen the game but it seems that we blew them away just as I had hoped and, as mad as it seems even to me, expected. Way to go you Lions. Exciting stuff.

On to the next cup final!

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Only one side in it today, amazing this is the same team that was under lambert and people were questioning who would replace him the answer was anybody with an ounce of football knowledge and a bit of charisma. The rest just follow give em the basics and  the leaderless shambles becomes a belief that we can do some thing.

Â