• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

I wonder if Lerner has now realised he was being robbed of manager's wages for a few months back there.

Just brilliant today, my dad thought I was taking the piss every time I told him of another goal.

Not a villa fan. Just wanted to congratulate you all on a great performance

No offence, but when I saw the fixture I wasn't expecting fireworks :) But first half especially was great entertainment.

What do you guys make of your current form? Is it all Tim Sherwood or what's going on?!

Also, Villa belong in the top tier. Proud club. Great history.

:cheers:

Thanks for posting.  We've had a tough, tough season but I think the change in replacing Lambert for Sherwood has been evidently positive.  Players that were struggling now seem to have a bit of "zing" and that has to be down to Tim and his staff.  We now look like we know we have the ability and our style of play alludes to that.  Under Lambert, our style of play was nothing but hope for the best and the team confidence went on a downward spiral as a result.  Now, we can build and look up. 

What do you guys make of your current form? Is it all Tim Sherwood or what's going on?

hard to argue that its not down to sherwood, 3 wins on the bounce and scoring goals for fun...stark contrast to just a month ago

Brilliant performance. Can't remember the last time we had a game as good as won by half time!

N'zogbia man of the match for me, been a revelation under Sherwood! To see Benteke, Gabby, N'zogbia, Bacuna, Delph and Sinclair streaming forward was beautiful in the first half.

Stunning win.

Â