Weekends football 14/15 March

andykeenan

If City lose this they lose the title already. 

5 points behind with QPR one of Chelsea games in hand. 

11 points could be there difference on the same number of games. 

Goodnight Premier league in March!

Is the Premier league getting stronger and the reason that English teams are struggling in Europe or are our top teams just not good enough anymore?

the latter!

said in the mid week thread SSN did a thing after chelsea on how the prems problem is the bottom of the league is much stronger than la liga etc, is it bollocks, the prems problem is the top of the league isnt as strong as la liga etc

bayern / real madrid / barca etc not losing to the foreign equivalent of burnley is nothing to do with burnley and everything to do with man city

Hmmm, this potential Burnley win is taking some of the shine off today. Although I'm a lot happier about our chances, we'll still only be 3 points clear of the drop. Still some bums to be squeaked! 

Is the Premier league getting stronger and the reason that English teams are struggling in Europe or are our top teams just not good enough anymore?

the latter!

said in the mid week thread SSN did a thing after chelsea on how the prems problem is the bottom of the league is much stronger than la liga etc, is it bollocks, the prems problem is the top of the league isnt as strong as la liga etc

bayern / real madrid / barca etc not losing to the foreign equivalent of burnley is nothing to do with burnley and everything to do with man city

I know what you mean, but I just wonder if Barca win at a canter tonight against SD Eibar and City struggle against Burnley - surely that only benefits La Liga?

Cant agree there. 

my bum wont be squeaking, unless sunderland sack poyet and get someone clever in then no way are they finishing above us, cant see leicester catching us and QPR are a mess

id actually quite like burnley to stay up

I'd like to see them stay up too.

That said all it takes is a loss against Swansea now and it's all worrying again.

Could've done with City atleast getting an equaliser.

Cant agree there. 

IMO the likes of bayern and barca wouldnt be dropping points at burnley

Cant agree there. 

IMO the likes of bayern and barca wouldnt be dropping points at burnley

I was more talking about the comparison between leagues. Sides in Spain/Germany are massively overrated because the sides at the top are so good. 

The Saturday Night Football setup is just weird. Who would want to go and watch that in the audience?

It's just a bit strange. They could at least give them some seats to sit on...

It's as if they are desperate to try and recreate the Top Gear atmosphere in the studio but it all seems abit weird. They also rely heavily on having a sharply dressed Jamie Redknapp papering over the fact that he talks utter shit.

Â