FA Cup Semi Final Draw

Kingman

Arsenal would be better for us than United. They are much more susceptible to the counter and Arsenal has a history of choking when the heat is on. 

Europe may not be the best competition,  but it would give the club more money and make the club more attractive to purchase. 

• Like 3

There are only 3, one for the league, one for the FA cup and one for the league cup. If there's a 4th, it's for the fair play league thing

Ah OK. I actually don't agree with giving extra places to league positions when the cup winners are already qualified for Europe. Perhaps I'm OK with it being that way in the league cup and 6th netting you a spot, but even finishing 7th and in Europe feels a step too far.

That said, finishing runner up in a cup final and making Europe is absurd too. They need a proper shake up rather than this half arsed one.

Bring back the cup winners cup.

• Like 1

Apparently blues and baggies away on the Saturday of the semi weekend...looks like it'll be us on the Sunday then

Watford and Palace respectively! Definitely the Sunday then!

I think Watford is sufficiently far away from Wembley for this not to be a problem.

Apparently blues and baggies away on the Saturday of the semi weekend...looks like it'll be us on the Sunday then

I think Watford is sufficiently far away from Wembley for this not to be a problem.

It's no further than coming from Central London and certainly closer than Palace is?!

It's no further than coming from Central London and certainly closer than Palace is?!

Plus it's all the same train to London from New St

They are all a similar distance from Euston. We'd all be on the same train home! Will never happen.

• Like 1

Think it's chiltern and moor street station as they go to Wembley stadium. From new street they go past Wembley Central.

Watford is nowhere near Wembley and crystal palace is even further

They are all a similar distance from Euston. We'd all be on the same train home! Will never happen.

Past semi finals have kicked off at 17.15pm on the Sat and 16.00pm on the Sun. 

We wouldn't get back to Euston till at least 8ish and thats excluding ET & Pens.

Edited by Kingman

Think it's chiltern and moor street station as they go to Wembley stadium. From new street they go past Wembley Central.

That line is **** due to a landslide over Christmas.

Go to Euston, exit and walk 50 yards to Euston square and catch the Metropolitan line to Wembley. About a 45 minute journey with the walking etc.