FA Cup Semi Final Draw

Kingman

Apparently blues and baggies away on the Saturday of the semi weekend...looks like it'll be us on the Sunday then

Watford and Palace respectively! Definitely the Sunday then!
I think Watford is sufficiently far away from Wembley for this not to be a problem.
It's no further than coming from Central London and certainly closer than Palace is?!
Plus it's all the same train to London from New St
Think it's chiltern and moor street station as they go to Wembley stadium. From new street they go past Wembley Central.

That line is **** due to a landslide over Christmas.

Go to Euston, exit and walk 50 yards to Euston square and catch the Metropolitan line to Wembley. About a 45 minute journey with the walking etc.

Line is reopening on Friday 13th March 

Apparently blues and baggies away on the Saturday of the semi weekend...looks like it'll be us on the Sunday then

I think Watford is sufficiently far away from Wembley for this not to be a problem.

Watford is nowhere near Wembley and crystal palace is even further

Watford is plenty close enough, anyway it'll be in the hands of the relevant authorities and we saw how that went yesterday! It'll be on the Sunday in my opinion.

It's no further than coming from Central London and certainly closer than Palace is?!
Think it's chiltern and moor street station as they go to Wembley stadium. From new street they go past Wembley Central.

That's only the case for those that want to go straight to Wembley rather than into London first. The Virgin trains are much quicker and some stop at Watford.

Go to Euston, exit and walk 50 yards to Euston square and catch the Metropolitan line to Wembley. About a 45 minute journey with the walking etc.

Ah, that's lucky.

Apparently supposed to be finished over Easter so should be open.

Just saw earlier post!! beat me to it!!

Edited by nazvfc

Ah, that's lucky.

What could possibly go wrong!!

• Like 1

I suggested the following semi final and final for us prior to the QF draw:

SF:

Villa vs Blackburn

F: 

Villa vs Bradford (we get even and they have a nice day out)   ;)

That is still on and it would do for me (although I would not grumble if we played Reading rather than Bradford or if the semi and final were the other way around). ;)  

• Like 1

We're going to have to beat a good side at some point. Let's beat United in the Semi and a nice Bradford gimme in the final

We already have! WBA are a good little club and Bournemouth are a very good Championship team. :)  

• Like 3

The reality is Liverpool will win the replay so that leaves Villa, Man U/Arsenal, Reading/Bradford and Liverpool. I hope we draw Reading or Bradford but for some reason I think we will face Man U. 

When will Liverpools replay be played?

18th i think they said, 

They also have Swansea on the 16th and Man Utd on the 22nd to make it a nice jam sandwich  :)

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1