pitch invading prats / points deduction?

Rodders

I invaded for Blackburn but invaded in a quarter for Hal is a bit much. Saying that, maybe it's a massive built up cum shot after being deprived of any joy for so long.

The ones who came on before the whistle are prices btw

I don't mind the pitch invasion, it's a combination of joy of going to Wembley, relief from a season of frustration and beating the local yobs who have been giving it the big'un for the past few months.

I do have a problem with the people who invaded before the whistle though, that was stupid and put a tiny dampener on the win.

• Like 4

totally agree with the idea of a massive fine

the FA and the BBC decided 5:30pm on a Saturday for a local derby FA Cup game

fine the arse off them

If Villa knew what they were doing they would have lodged a complaint/concern when it was scheduled so could now be giving it the full 'told you so' routine.
  • Like 1

I think there is some kind of massive disconnect here. I can't believe anyone WOULDN'T take the opportunity to step out onto the pitch and celebrate with their fellow man at the final whistle. What is football about if you can't celebrate a trip to Wembley?

So far I've been called an idiot, a disgrace and pathetic on this board tonight. Feels a bit weird, I felt like I "knew" most of you in a funny kinda way.

Ah well, Up The Villa.

look, I kind of understand, but £200 from Crimestoppers will fund a trip to Wembley

you goin' down

• Like 3

fine the arse off them

When I get the phone call from the police in the next day or two asking for any information in the database about people admitting to being on the pitch, I will lead with this. I'll still have to give them the data though. :(

Top Tip. Don't admit to doing illegal things on a public forum,.

• Like 1

fine the arse off them

If Villa knew what they were doing they would have lodged a complaint/concern when it was scheduled so could now be giving it the full 'told you so' routine.

Guess it's back to good old 12pm Sunday kick offs for our derbys.

Running on the pitch was done correctly, after the Blackburn game, this wasn't acceptable.

After the whistle, without hassling any players or refs etc, is fine. I was one of the first on the pitch after the Blackburn game, and i ran straight to the holte end, to embrace what an amazing stand that is, not to get something, not to grieve the opposition fans, not to bum any of the players, but just to experience the awesome entity that is the holte end, when it's full, rocking and we're all just about to get to Wembley.

Giving the tabloids/pundits half an inch when the game is still going on, is absolutely asking for trouble.

• Like 2

fine the arse off them

When I get the phone call from the police in the next day or two asking for any information in the database about people admitting to being on the pitch, I will lead with this. I'll still have to give them the data though. :(

Top Tip. Don't admit to doing illegal things on a public forum,.

Really? It's a lot of people to investigate surely? The police didn't seem too concerned really.

Running on the pitch was done correctly, after the Blackburn game, this wasn't acceptable.

After the whistle, without hassling any players or refs etc, is fine. I was one of the first on the pitch after the Blackburn game, and i ran straight to the holte end, to embrace what an amazing stand that is, not to get something, not to grieve the opposition fans, not to bum any of the players, but just to experience the awesome entity that is the holte end, when it's full, rocking and we're all just about to get to Wembley.

Giving the tabloids/pundits half an inch when the game is still going on, is absolutely asking for trouble.

Having the skipper come out talking about it being dangerous, his boot and armband being stolen, and him being bitten by fans isn't going to help things either - not that I'm saying he shouldn't have said it, to the contrary, more it should never have happened

• Like 1

Seeing on social media that three albion players apparently assaulted on the pitch afterwards. Anyone heard anything?  I saw Lescott surrounded by Villa fans at the end who were right in his face and clearly giving him abuse.

Seeing on social media that three albion players apparently assaulted on the pitch afterwards. Anyone heard anything?  I saw Lescott surrounded by Villa fans at the end who were right in his face and clearly giving him abuse.

If that's proven to be true, we're fcuked

Without watching a recording of it, I wouldn't be certain that some players or officials weren't hassled at that game though.

I personally think the main reason for the pitch invasion was down to a sense of joy, after having such a dreadful couple of seasons.

It's simple, if the FA want to prevent another pitch invasion, they need to stop making us lose so many games and miss so many shots!!!

• Like 1

If that's proven to be true, we're fcuked
If any players were assaulted I could see us being kicked out

Â