pitch invading prats / points deduction?

Rodders

People who think that the invasion after the match was fine (I think we all agree that the people on the pitch during the game are dickheads), what do you think of Delph's comments?

He had his armband taken, people tried to rip his boots off, and bit him. I initially didn't have a problem with the post match pitch invasion, but hearing our captain talk about how he was frightened to be on the pitch has made me reconsider, we need better security than this. Our players shouldn't have to fear for their safety.

People who think that the invasion after the match was fine (I think we all agree that the people on the pitch during the game are dickheads), what do you think of Delph's comments?

He had his armband taken, people tried to rip his boots off, and bit him. I initially didn't have a problem with the post match pitch invasion, but hearing our captain talk about how he was frightened to be on the pitch has made me reconsider, we need better security than this. Our players shouldn't have to fear for their safety.

I think those people are **** animals and should be banned for life.

• Like 1

**** OFF you drunk morons. So cretinously embarrassing, and rather small time. That's the police vetoeing all further afternoon derby matches. You useless pisshead twits.  Hope we ban the lot of them. 

Also, given our woeful discipline earlier this season with red cards and fines - is there a chance we could now be hit by a points deduction?

Won't be a points reduction. It will either be a fine, or an instruction to play the next cup game at VP behind closed doors or both.

Well done to the pitch invaders who have brought this on the club. You did yourself and the club proud today.

FFS it was only a **** quarter final, how pathetic can you get?

• Like 1

I had a great time f**king about on the hallowed turf....sod of you bore offs  :D

If you were one of the fans on the pitch before the game ended then you are an embarrassment. If not then hope you enjoyed **** about on the hallowed turf.

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 2

**** OFF you drunk morons. So cretinously embarrassing, and rather small time. That's the police vetoeing all further afternoon derby matches. You useless pisshead twits.  Hope we ban the lot of them. 

Also, given our woeful discipline earlier this season with red cards and fines - is there a chance we could now be hit by a points deduction?

Points deduction for something that happened in a cup competition? Don't be daft

FFS it was only a **** quarter final, how pathetic can you get?

This, if Blues fans did that we'd be laughing at them.

Every single person who ran onto the pitch is an absolute idiot. You've made the club a laughing stock and you deserve a lengthy ban from attending games

I don't really understand the moral outrage about fans running onto the pitch at the final whistle. It's harmless fun.

It's not harmless fun, and it's going to get the club fined for failing to do their job on the security front, even after the final whistle - not ideal given our ample FA fines already this season. For it to happen after an FA Cup QUARTER  bloody FINAL is pathetic. You'd swear we'd just won the European Cup ffs

• Like 1

Overexuberance? Or relief from fans bereft of success or even goals.

There'll be a slap on the wrist for the club naturally, but it was just stupidity on a few idiots parts.

I don't really understand the moral outrage about fans running onto the pitch at the final whistle. It's harmless fun.

Because too many fans are boring these days. God forbid they show a bit of passion after the team has earned a place at Wembley. Not exactly like we get to go often, it's a big deal to some people.

• Like 2

It's not harmless fun, and it's going to get the club fined for failing to do their job on the security front, even after the final whistle - 

Did Villa get fined after the SF against Blackburn then? Or are you just making stuff up because you enjoy this faux outrage.

• Like 2

As I was watching i couldn't believe what they were doing but it's over with now and at the end of the day it was just some people running on a bit of grass. Much worse are stories of seats being ripped up and thrown at people in the crowd.

Because too many fans are boring these days. God forbid they show a bit of passion after the team has earned a place at Wembley. Not exactly like we get to go often, it's a big deal to some people.

You can do that from the stands, without causing the club financial damage (however minor) and unnecessary red tape to wade through

It's not harmless fun, and it's going to get the club fined for failing to do their job on the security front, even after the final whistle - 

Did Villa get fined after the SF against Blackburn then? Or are you just making stuff up because you enjoy this faux outrage.

I have no idea, I just know that fans are not allowed on the pitch, even after the final whistle. I wouldn't imagine the FA will be particularly willing to turn a blind eye to it either, given our disciplinary issues this season. It's not outrage, it's frustration with absolute neanderthals making the club look ridiculous

Â